Traded for better

I'm gonna keep going I guess because you and foxy is having beautiful Baby (babies)  let's continue~

Your pov:

You opened your eyes again and noticed you was in foxy playroom and Foxy was turned off.............You sighed and walked off felling your baby or babies Inside of you.....
"Y/N...."
You turned around to see Foxy dead in your face...."Ah!......oh hi....."
He gently smiled and rubbed your belly....."I hope it's either I'll still be happy...."

You smiled and you looked at him,"Why did you get me another life....why didn't you let me die?" You felt tears running down your eyes without knowing until he wiped them,"Y/N.......I love you and I want you to be happy ....."
You cried and yelled,"THAT (BEEP)(BEEP) called a baby killed me!!!"

He pulled you close to him......."she can't hurt you no more Y/N....... She can't..." He rubbed through your (C/H) til you calmed down...........
You rubbed your belly,"How many months?" You looked up at him and he blushed,"Why you w-"
You blushed and kneed him making him fall on his knees......
"No....... Until this!" You chuckled pointing to the baby also making your ears twitch (because you heard something but annoyed it)

Freddy walked in and ran to the baby,"H-hello kids I'm Playtime Freddy and I'm gonna sing a song!!"
Y'all all looked at Freddy......."Well sing something that we don't know....."
Freddy started singing Melanie Martinez and you laughed out in laughter..."You little!" you hit him on the head,"You took my phone and memorized it!" You laughed....
Freddy laughed too.........
Foxy signaled Freddy to let y'all have some alone time and he walked out winking at each other which made you blush almost like a tomato.....
"F-foxy w-"
He placed his finger over your lips....."Shh hear them~"
Them!!!!!~
You felt a lot of movement in your belly and you touched your belly and a vision came......(one of them was girl who looked just like you but with foxy skin color)...you placed you hand off your stomach and looked at him...."I can't feel the other one?"
He guided his hand on your belly and smiled widely as his ears go down.........
"What foxy?"

He chuckled,"I'm not telling you the gender.... "
You growled and poked both his eyes before trying to get up but failed.......

Ballora walked in with a surprised look on her face,"Foxy why don't she got on her costume?"
Foxy hissed and went down.....
You looked at her,"What do you mean Ballora?"

Ballora chuckled,"you will be taking baby place......"

Your eyes widen.......
(Flashback)
She stabbed you and let you bleed to death.......she called Akinito phone tricking you........
(Out flashback)

You looked down and rubbed your belly.....
Ballora smiled,"Well your stomach won't be showing Y/N...ok~" Ballora kissed your forehead and walked out...

You blushed red and looked at Foxy.......
Foxy scratched his head and shrug his shoulders.........
Your ears twitch again at the noise from earlier and you looked up.........
(What happened to The baby?)
Baby:*giggles madly* It won't be long Y/N.......