You meet the Purple Guy😱

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!! You get to know who is the purple guy!!!! Ha total shocker to know what I know what you don't know w hat you soon will know what I know and let's just get this over with!!!!
Total game changer!!!!😄⬇⬇⬇

(Next day)

Your pov:

You and foxy didn't talk that whole morning.....
(Recap)
"So you telling me that mangle was your supposed to be ex that you disposed and somehow loss contact with and you got changed into this!" You folded your arms angry.
Foxy snapped back,"She just came back to my mind early this morning!!!"
You hissed,"So you been banging her In the vents!!!"
Foxy yelled,"No I have not seen her and nor she is supposed to be here that I haven't known about!"
You picked up the kids and started heading out when Foxy grabbed your arm and pulled you back,"Foxy!!"
Foxy eyes turned red,"If you leave me.......don't comeback!!!"

At that moment your heart just...💔broke into a million pieces and you ran out holding your child(children) into Ballora room.....

I decided to let Ballora have more parts in here because service is one of the characters in the series so 🙍....

You ran to her glossed with tears and you gripped your baby(ies) tight in your arms..."Y/N!!!" Balloa helped you get settled and let you lay down on the stage......

"B-Ballora F-foxy d-dumped me l-like he did with Mangle...."
Ballora face expression changed to worried to angry........"You can stay with me until I settle this Y/N!" You softly smiled and sat there when Ballora crawled out....
(Night)
You rocked your baby(ies) to sleep then place them in the New crib Ballora made for them and sighed..............

You then got up and started exploring the place once more and you stumbled upon a room that looked broke into..........

You slowly walked in to see four animatronic suits..........
One of them didn't have ears......
It looked up at you and smiled......The others woke up and looked up at you......
You just froze and you didn't know what to do............

"Join us and die......" the foxy oned said.......

You looked confused,"I already died...what are you talking about?".....

Then you heard something move behind you..................

You bolted your hand into fist......you turned around and you got slammed against the wall. You fought back and kicked The figure away but your vision was all blurry.....

"Foxy!!!! Ballora!!!!Freddy!!" You cried out and you saw a purple figure held you by the neck closing all air ways.....

You gasped and tried to move their hands off you until you heard somebody voice,"Y/N!!!"

Everything went black..........