Epilogue

A/N: This is the end you guys :( so sad. This is probably my favorite book i've ever written and now it's all done. :( oh well time for new ideas! (: PLease comment vote and become a fan please (:

Love,

Becca

Epilogue

It has been seven and half years since my high school graduation. I was actually happy to finally graduate college and get to wear a cap and gown.

I learned a lot with my AP corses I took in high school it made it to where I went into college as a junior. After graduate school Braxton and I got married. Then I started law school and I’m graduating that today. I was happy I had started working at Braxton’s law firm right after new years. It made the law classes so much easier.

“You look beautiful.” Braxton said from behind me. I smiled as he placed a hand over my five month baby bump. Yes we’ve been married for five years and this is our first baby. We don’t know if it’s a boy or girl and we plan to keep it that way.

No one knows but Braxton and I. I’m telling everyone at my graduation dinner later on tonight. Everyone is flying in from California in about an hour. They all got to ride on the same plane and I’m pretty sure my family took up that whole plane.

Abby, Taylor, Jason, Trevor, and the twins mom plus my seven year old “niece” Cynthia, and Caden.

Abby and Trevor got married four years ago and have a little boy and girl twins. The twins are staying with Trevor’s parents for the weekend.

My dad and Abby’s mom got married the summer before Braxton and I. My dad told her about the business and she didn’t flip out so he decided to marry her apart from them being so in love.

Jason and Taylor are living there lives as Batchelors and loving it.

Maria has been in a serious relationship for about a year now with James Don. It was strange how they got together, but he loves Cynthia and she loves him so it has its pluses.

Caden got his son back and took Jessica back too. She hasn’t cheated on him since they got back together five years ago. Also he and Braxton became good friends again.

“Okay so I’ll see you in the chairs at graduation. I’m going to get everyone from the airport. You take the car. The cab/van is outside. I love you baby girl.” He said kissing my forehead.

“I love you too cookie monster.” I said with a smile as thought of how I gave him that nickname. Only he could eat an entire package of 48 double stuffed oreos in under 30 minutes and not get sick or gain a pound.

I looked at my appearance and made sure I looked nothing like I was five months pregnant. I don’t have a huge bump yet but I have one. I finished curling my hair and made my way to the school.

I don’t know why he told me to take the car. The school is right across the street. I laughed at how clueless he can be sometimes.

I peeked around the corner of the curtain to see my family all sitting in the middle of the crowd waiting for the ceremony to start.

After my valedictorian speech the dean started going on with the names. When my name was called my family all stood up to scream and holler for me. I got my degree and went to sit back down.

The principle continued with a few more names and some closing statements. Finally we all got to fling our hats in the air and I ran to my daddy. I was going to give him a hug first, but Cynthia thought other wise.

“Auntie Tori.” She said hugging me around my legs. I picked her up and gave her a hug. I slide her on my hip and to the rest of my oversized family.

I hugged my dad then I seen some one I haven’t seen in forever. Aunty Jordan and Uncle Skyler. “OMG I haven’t seen you guys in forever.” I said and gave them both a hug.

“I know I haven’t see you since you and Abby got your guys tattoos. I laughed and started hugging everyone else.

Jason smiled down at me and when he gave me a hug I thought he was going to crush me. I guess the LAPD SWAT team did all of these boys some good.

When I hugged Abigail I realized she was pregnant again too. I wonder when her due date is. I hugged Maria also. She also had a baby bump and an engagement ring. James Don smiled at me and I gave him a hug too. He was 23 and getting married before his older brother to a 28 year old women. How ironic?

After all the gradulations and what not we finally started on the short walk to the condo and I ran up the stairs to change before dinner out of my cap and gown.

The I shirt I picked out showed my baby bump perfectly and I smiled as I walked downstairs to see everyone’s reaction as they seen my appearance.

“Oh my d@mn. You of course are the only one that can pull of being pregnant and still wear short shorts and a tank-top.” Abby said then Maria and the rest of the girls agreed even Jessica.

Jessica and I don’t see eye to eye but I’m nice to her for Caden’s sake.

“Everyone ready to eat? I know I’m not the only one eating for two.” I said smiling at the girls who blushed.

This is my family. Eight years ago I would have never thought I would be in this position that I am now. These are the true people I can never ever live with out.

Who knew I would marry my first love. I guess that quote your first love is your last love truly is true. But who knew?