Flashbacks

Chapter 15 Flashbacks

“Babygurl, I love you.” Braxton whispered in my ear as he laid me down on my bed.

“It’s only been six and half months. How can you love me?” I said staring into his eyes.

“How? Well I’ve see you at your best, worst, and wildest. Even though I’ve seen you at all of those times, I still want to be with you and I wouldn’t want you any other way. I knew as soon I saw the first tear fall down your face when your mom died that I was in love with you. I know it’s been a month since then, but I needed to make sure you wouldn’t try and push me away.” He said and kissed my forehead. Then laid down beside me.

“You’re too sweet,” I said rolling on top of him, “But that’s okay, because I love you too.” I kissed him.

“Babe we have to stop before I won’t be able to.” He said pulling away.

I smiled, “No I want you.”

“Vic, I want your first time to be special.”

“Braxton, we just confessed our love to each other, what’s more special than that?”

“I mean I want to take you to a nice dinner that’s candle lit and everything. Plus a blanket and have an amazing time at our waterfall, like every girl wants.”

“When are you going to realize I’m not like other girls?” I said kissing down his neck.

“You’re going *gulp* to kill me.”

“Daddy’s not home.” I said and took off my shirt.

I woke to an annoying beeping noise. For some reason I couldn’t open my eyes. I could hear things, but I really couldn’t see a thing.

“Doctor when do you think she will wake-up?” I heard Braxton ask.

“I’m not sure. When she came we did a cat scan of her head and found out she had a serious concussion, but because we didn’t do the cat scan until after she was under anestisia it sent her into a coma. We don’t know when she will wake-up, but all of her vitals are good.” A female voice responded.

What are they talking about? I’m not in a coma. I’m awake, my eyes are just really heavy and I can’t make an effort to open them.

“Alright thank you doctor.” I heard my dad say. I heard a door close and someone grab my hand. By the way it was worn out I could tell it was my dad with his years of working on cars.

“How could I have let this happen? She’s my little girl.” I heard my dad say in a strained voice.

“Dad I’m fine.” I say trying to squeeze his hand.

“It’s okay Roy.” Braxton said.

“Braxton tell me exactly what happened, and why after a year are you the one she calls?” My dad said gritting his teeth. Why a year? What is he talking about?

“I’m not really sure. I had gotten a call from her at noon saying she needed help. She was with Braylen and I guess something went bad as you can see the bruises and the ankles, and then what all the doctor said, and she called me because we are sort of back on speaking terms. Maria and I got divorced after she finally let Maria explain along with everything that happened with Caden.” What in god’s name is he talking about? Who is Maria and divorce? What on Earth? I just had sex with him for the first time yesterday? Who is Braylen and Caden? Why are all these guys name coming up that I’ve never heard of?

“Why was she with Braylen?” My dad asked.

“I don’t know.” Braxton said.

As thoughts of what could have happened and I guess why I’m in the hospital came through my mind of not being able to open my eyes the beeper thing started going crazy. I heard a door open, “Get away from the bed.” Someone said. “Doctor Carla please come in here.” She yelled.