Who Knew

Chapter 21 Who Knew?

Some feelings you have for someone may never go away. It doesn’t matter how you end things or how little you talk to them afterwards. If it was real love you will still get those crazy butterflies and the nonstop smiling when ever you do see them again. If it was real you will have him again like nothing bad never happened.

When I woke up with my head on Braxton’s chest and my leg over his hip I knew I belonged with him for sure. No one is ever going to make me feel the way he does. I smiled and looked at the time. It was 7:30. I have nearly an hour and half before school.

“Braxton,” I said kissing his chest. I heard him groan and I tried so hard not to laugh at how he sounded like a little boy. “Wake-up sleep-head,” I said straddling him.

“I haven’t been in this position for quite some time.” He said opening his eyes slowly.

I smirked, “Sorry I like to be in control.”

Braxton laughed from under me. “Why did you wake me up this early?” He said glancing at the clock.

“Well I don’t have any clothes, or my school stuff, oh and a car.” I said.

“Okay let me get a shower and get dressed then we will leave.” He said.

“If I wait for you to get a shower I won’t get to have a shower of my own at my place.” I said tapping on his nose with my pointer finger.

“Then take one with me then.” He said smirking.

“No funny business.” I said jumping off his bed and in the bathroom. I heard him laughing as I turned on the water. I stripped and got in the hot shower. Soon after I did I felt two arms wrap around me.

“No funny business?” he whispered. I shivered from his breath on my neck.

I turned and looked in his green eyes. I knew there was going to be funny business as soon as I stepped through his door last night. I just didn’t know when, until now.

ABIGAIL’S P.O.V.

“So you really thought you were in love with Victoria?” my brother asked.

“Yeah, but I know how I feel toward Trevor and if I truly loved Victoria then I’d feel guilty or something, but I don’t.” I said eating my fruity pebbles cereal.

“I’m sure everyone has been in love with Victoria at some point.” Taylor said avoiding eye contact.

“What do you mean? You were in love with her at some point?” I asked putting my empty bowl in the sink.

“She just has one of those loveable personalities.” He said trying to hide something.

“Oh well, I think her and Braxton are meant for each other. I don’t know why I just have a feeling they are going to get back together and when they do they will last. Why she even wanted to choose between him and Caden is beyond me.” I said.

“Yeah, she was always smiling and was a really outgoing person with him. Who knew she would change so much when he broke her heart.” Taylor said.

“Who knew she would be a street racer.” I said.

“She had so many secrets and kept them to protect us, but also in fear of us turning against her.” He said.

“Yeah, and I can see why. She loves us so much, she never wants to loose us. Yet you called her a slut and never apologized. I still can’t believe she told you about her being pregnant.” I said still trying to grasp that.