I don't believe in bad luck

Racing Outfits is on the side-------------------------------->

Chapter 5 I don’t believe in luck

            I grabbed a towel from my closet and called Abby over. She jumped off my bed and came over. “Move that Chris Brown poster to the side and press the button behind it.” She did as I said and watched from the outside of my closet door. The whole floor turned 180 degrees.

“Wow this is crazy! You’re like Hannah Montana!” She said eyeing my other side of the closet that I wear to race.

            “Choose what I wear while I go and get my shower.”

            “Wait what are you using to race?”

            “The dirt bike,” I walked into my bathroom with my towel and turned on the water as hot as I could stand. I stripped down and hopped in. I let the water soak my entire body and began to clean off all of the oil and everything else that was all over me and in my hair.

            When I came out I had two outfits lying on my bed. One was a pink and black fox racing outfit and then the other was a slutty outfit that was red and stopped about 3 inches above my mid thigh. It was connected to a top that tied around my neck and behind my back that was completely open.

“I wanted you to have a before and during outfit.” Abby said from behind me. I smiled.

“I love it.” I said with a smile she smiled too and I went to go and do my hair and make-up before I got dressed.

            “How are you doing your hair?”

            “I’m going to blow dry it first, then a flip over pony tail so I can put my helmet on easy.”

            “Flip over pony tail?”

            “It’s where I put it in a pony tail and then I pull it out just a little then flip it over it and it looks really pretty.”

            “Oh ok, how about make-up?”

            “Well to match my outfits I have to do a dark smoky effect, and then my amazing length and volume mascara to make my eyes pop and then my super glossy lip gloss by Victoria secret.”

            “You’re going to look hot.”

            “Don’t I always.” I said with a wink.

            Abby laughed and went to turn on my stereo so we could jam out while I got ready.

            After about 20 minutes of hair and make-up I was finally ready to get dressed. “Hey, Abigail will you please get out my fox back-pack and put my racing clothes in it along with my black sports bra.” I said trying to slip on my huge silver heels.

            She nodded and went to grab my stuff.

            “D@mn girl. No more skirts for you. I like this look so much more on you. You look like a freaking sex goddess. Can I do you right here and now?” She said eyeing me up and down.

             I laughed. “Come on I have to go to a different track. Kind of sucks that this race isn’t illegal; the illegal ones are the ones that are amazing because it get’s your adrenaline pumping knowing that you can get caught. But I guess this one is partly illegal.”

            “What do you mean?” Abby asked cocking her head to the side a little like a puppy dog.

            “Well you know the dirt bike races you see on TV?” she nodded.