One Down Two to Go

A/N: Sorry this chapter is crazy short, but I promise to make it up in the next one. :)

LOVE,
BECCA (:

Oh and thanks you guys for putting me back in the hotness for this story (:

Chapter 12 One down two to go

“Why was she crying?” Caden said coming back into the room.

“Well she made her decision to divorce him, and I’m the girl Braxton is still in love with.” I said standing up.

“No sh!t? Really?” Caden said leaning against his desk.

“Yeah, but now I want to know why you moved to Georgia when she got married.”

Caden stared at me unsure of how to answer. I looked into his eyes and so many emotions were there, and I’m pretty sure guilt stood out the most.

“We still have 45 minutes left of detention so I have plenty of time for you to tell me.” I said sitting back in the chair and propping my feet back up on his desk.

His held amusement in his eyes at my relaxing position, he sighed and looked at the floor. “Braxton and I were best friends for 15 years. We did everything together since we were like 7 years old. When he told me he was in an arranged marriage we got in this big fight and I don’t even remember what is was about and we quit talking and I moved back to Georgia with my parents. It seemed easier since he was marring my cousin who I lived with at the time.” He said and by the look in his eyes I could tell he knew exactly what caused them to have that fight.

“You honestly don’t know why you got in the fight that caused a 15 year friendship to end?” I said in disbelief.

“No.” he said and avoided my gaze, but I knew I shouldn’t push it, because I would find out one way or another.

“Okay.” I said sarcastically.

“So now that you know the truth. What do you want to do about us?” He said looking at me after a few minutes.

“There was never an us. But I can get to know you and hang out; before there becomes an us. Okay?” I said smiling a happy smile. A happy emotion showed through his mind and it made his green eyes look oh so sexy.

“Well it’s now 5:05 and your detention is over. Do you want to hang out Ms. Starr?” Caden said smiling an award winning smile.

“Sorry, but I have a race and one illegal thing for one night is enough. I don’t need to be caught with my teacher too.” I said with a wink and walked out the door.