Sometimes you just need to forgive

Chapter 18  Sometimes we need to forgive

As we drove to the mall I felt the atmosphere grow really tense. I didn’t know why; it just did.

Once we pulled into the mall I looked at my appearance. I was super skinny from being in a coma for so long and not really eating the hospital food.

The jeans I’m wearing used to be my favorite pair, but as of right now they fall off of my hips. My shirt was fine, but my face was pale looking from not seeing sunlight in so long.

I ran my fingers threw my hair and put it up in a messy bun. I walked the short distance to the entrance and decided I’m going to try walking the mall with out the motor wheel chair. Abby lagged behind me.

“Abby can we go to the food court. I need to fatten up again. My clothes are all to big.” I said smiling.

“Of course.” She said looping her arm through mind.

We decided to have McDonald’s. I had a big mac and it was really good. Two months with out any really fattening food really takes its toll on my body.

“Um look who’s coming over.” Abby said. I turned and saw Trevor, Taylor, and Jason making their way over here.

“Hey girls.” Jason said sitting beside me. He went to reach for a fry, but I smacked his hand away. “What was that for?” he said rubbing his hand.

“I haven’t had this good of food for two months, don’t touch it.” I said with a smile.

“Chicks and their food.” He scoffed.

“So how have you been?” Taylor asked.

“Pretty good I guess, but trying to tell my dad why I was with him that day is sort of hard.” I said.

“Yeah, and then trying to take the blame and thinking you deserve it is a total horror too.” Abby added.

“What do you mean?” Trevor and Taylor both asked.

“She thought she deserved it because she knew how Braylen felt about her and toyed with his emotions for her satisfaction.” She said quickly.

“What did you do, tell him you didn’t want him to be your $ex buddy any more?” Jason asked reaching for a fry again. This time I let it get to his mouth before I pulled his hand and put the fry in my mouth.

“Yeah, I seem to be in a really tough spot right now, and I knew he had feelings for me. So I wanted to make sure he didn’t think we were serious. Which I know is something I should have done before then, but I guess he already did. He thought I cheated on him then went psycho.” I said.

“When was the last time you guys slept together?” Jason asked.

“Before summer, because I knew in the summer I would probably sleep with more than just him and I needed him for my emotional stability. So I left it to where we just flirted and I randomly kissed him.” I said eating some more of my fries.

“How many guys did you sleep with over summer?” Trevor asked with his arm around Abby. Yes they are officially a couple. It happened the same day as my event happened.

I felt my face, and neck go hot from the question, “Just one.” I said avoiding eye contact.

“Which was?” Trevor asked with a knowing smile.

Yes everyone knows Jason and I slept together. Let’s just say I’m a screamer. Jason’s face went red and I couldn’t help but smile at his face. He looks adorable with blushed cheeks.

“You all know who my summer guy was. It’s not like it was a secret.” I said.

“And who was the last guy you had sex with?” Taylor asked with a smile.