Waking up!

A/N: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR VOTING AND EVERYTHING ON THE LAST CHAPTER. I MADE IT TOO #343 ON THE WHAT'S HOT LIST FOR TEEN FICITON AND #818 ON ROMANCE!! I SWEAR NOTHING CAN WIPE THE SMILE OFF MY FACE I HAVE RIGHT NOW!!! :) WELL ANYWAYS YOU CAN READ NOW, AND WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS CHAPTER MAKES ME WANT TO CRY! :( BUT I THINK IT'S ALSO ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHAPTERS! :D

Chapter 16 Waking up!

“Doctor I think she is waking up.” I heard my dad say.

I let my eyes flutter as they adjusted to the light. I looked around the room and the people in it. I seen my dad, Braxton, some guy and girl I didn’t know. Then the door bursts open to reveal the twins and their mom. Oh and the doctor. I tried to say hello but my voice was really dry.

The doctor gave me some water and I drank it. I cleared my throat, “Um why am I in the hospital?”

“I warned you guys about post-amnesia.” said the doctor.

“Um, well you were hurt badly by Braylen and he pushed you down and you hit your head really hard which caused your brain to swell and you to go into a coma. You have two broken ankles, because he broke them when you heeled him in the face. You only have about 4 weeks left of the braces. You’ve been out for about 4 weeks.” Braxton said.

“Who is Braylen?” I asked.

“What do you mean who is Braylen? He has been working for me for about a 2 and half years.” My dad said eye balling the doctor.

I was so confused, but I did know one thing. I was in the same hospital as my mom. “Daddy where is mom? I know she is in this hospital. She doesn’t have long. Someone get me a wheel chair so I can see her please.” I said looking at the doctor to get me a wheelchair.

“Ms. Starr what is the last thing you remember?” asked the doctor. I gave her my best what the he11 look.

“The last thing I did is check on my mom. I was with Braxton and I ran out of the room because of how sick she looked since the last time I saw her. I couldn’t stand to look at her and wish that should be me. So I ran, and then I woke up here.” I said.

“What the he11 does that have to do with anything? And who are these two?” I asked pointing at the two unknown people.

“Umm, I’ll introduce you to them later.” My dad said as a tear rolled down his face, “Braxton will you stay with her?” He asked and walked everyone out.

“Braxton I need to go find mom. I really need a wheelchair. I know she doesn’t have long. Please just help me find a way to see her.” I said.

“Babe…” he said.

“Braxton please,” I said trying to move, but my casts would not let me get very far.

“Victoria lay back down. You can’t see her.” He said pushing me lay back down.

“Why?” I said using all of my strength to fight against him.

“Because you are 18 not 15 and she has been gone for almost 4 years and you were there for her death. You have lost some of your memory along with that you and I aren’t together. The guy who was in here is the guy you are falling for. We broke up a year ago and I have a child on the way.” He said and a tear rolled down his face. I didn’t know what to do, because he still had that I’m in love with you look in his eyes as when I ran out of the hospital.

“You aren’t making any sense.” I said and a tear leaked down my face.

“I have to go.” He said and kissed my forehead.

As soon as he left the room my heart broke and I cried like a baby. I curled up into fetal position and ignored my stomach growling and fell asleep.

When I woke- up again my dad and the same chick from earlier was sitting in the chair beside the bed. I tried to stretch, but my super heavy feet wouldn’t let me. “Daddy, will you help me please.” I said looking at him.

He sat his magazine down and helped me move to a sitting position. “Who is that?” I whispered.

My dad’s face went totally emotionless. “This is Stacey. My girlfriend.” He said and avoided complete eye contact.

“Are you for serious? Mom dies and you find a replacement, and a skanky replacement at that.” I said looking her over with distaste. Her skirt was shorter than my hand, and her boobs that were faker than Heidi’s off of the hills were practically falling out of her shirt.

“Sweetie you might want to cover up. I wouldn't want you to get staff infection on your new procedure cuts.” I said.

“Excuse me. I’ve had these long enough to be your mom.” She said trying to fight back.

“Don’t you dare even compare yourself to my mom.” I said giving her a you better shut the fruit up. “Dad excuse us for a minute.” I said giving him my begging eyes.

“I’m thirsty.” He said and left.

“You’re good I’ll give you that. You have him completely manipulated into thinking you’re not like all of the other young girls. But we both know you’re a slut and just want him for his money, but I will get it before you will.” I said.

“Sweetie from what I hear you’re more of a slut than I am, and as soon as we get married and everything is shared between us I will divorce him and get half of everything he has.” She said getting up.

I couldn’t think or move, because that one word “slut” brought everything back. Every memory flashed through my mind from being 6 years old and meeting the twins for the first time to everything that was said while I was asleep, it was like a movie.