How you get back together PTV

Vic & Mike: Elizabeth's & Alejandra's pov:

"So Vic really cheated on you Elizabeth ?" Alejandra asked Elizabeth

"So Vic really cheated on you Elizabeth ?" Alejandra asked Elizabeth. "Yea he cheated on me with some whore at the bar." No way Mike cheated on me with some bitch at the bar too !" Wait weren't they having a guys night out or some shit like that ?" Well just them two Jaime and Tony weren't invited." We should totally invite them over I mean Jaime is my bestfriend and Tony is your bestfriend in the band !!" We aren't going to do anything stupid are we Elizabeth ?" What do you mean ?" Like cheat ?" No what the hell their are bestfriends Alejandra !" Yea I guess your right I'll go call Tony you can go call Jaime." The girls went to go call the boys once they answered the girls asked if they wanted to come over they agreed and asked if Mike and Vic were going but they said no. The boys agreed and they hung up. Tony & Jaime's pov:
"Don't you think we should call and tell the guys Jaime ?" Yea I'll go call them real quick I'll actually put them on speaker hold up." Hey what's up Jaime" It was Vic "Hey Vic are you going to Elizabeth's house ? And is Mike with you for we can go get y'all ?" Nah I'm not going but I'll go if you take me and yeah Mike is here he's coming along also." Okay well we will go get you guys." They boys didn't take long getting everyone and soon they were off to the girls house. Elizabeth's pov:
I hear a knock and run over to the door to see a angry Vic and a angry Mike with two scared looking men in the back of them of course Jaime and Tony. I try closing the door but Vic is way stronger than me so I run into the living room. "Alejandra run Vic and Mike are here !" Her eyes go big and she gets up quickly and makes a run for it up stairs I follow her quickly she runs into her room but Mike is already by her side he pushes the door open and closes it behind them I don't know what happen after that but I turn around to see Vic coming fast up the stairs I try closing my door but he's able to get to my door before I can close it I start back up until I fall onto my bed I close my eyes tight wishing he wasn't here right now. "Why ?" What do you mean why Jaime is my bestfriend I don't want nothing more with him !" Look Eli I didn't mean to cheat on you I got drunk and the girl just started kissing me I know I shouldn't have kissed back but I did and I'm stupid for that." Yea you think." Excuse me ?" You heard me !" Oh yea and what's that suppose to mean Eli !?" Umm your stupid." I'm trying to fix things with you not make them worse Eli." Oh well that sucks because I was looking for a fight ! Your so stupid Vic why couldn't you just push her away ? I mean why get drunk you should have came home ! I loved you Vic I mean I still do I did everything for you I still do everything for you but you hurt me my heart hurts so much was I not good enough for you !?" Baby no no your everything I want and will ever need and yes I know I'm stupid I should have came home I really should have." Then why didn't you !?" I don't know I wanted to have fun !" Wow okay Vic we'll go have fun somewhere else go have fun fucking that stupid whore you kissed or did you already ?" Look Eli I didn't fuck her it was a kiss." Ha yea a kiss more like a make out session !!" Fuck you Eli !" Oh but baby you already did." Fuck my life I wish I never said that fuck fuck fuck ! He comes over to me and pushes me onto my bed his face looks so perfect ugh I could fuck him right now only if we weren't fighting yup fuck my life for sure ! "Baby please look at me." Why should I ?" Because...because I love you Eli I love you I truly do fucking love you I don't want nobody else why do you think I came over here with the guys ? Because I want to make things right with you I want you back in my arms I miss everything we had I want everything back the way it was before I'll even quit drinking and never go to a bar for you if you take me back I want you baby !" Vic I love you so much and umm ur kind of on top of me so you can well you know yea umm nevermind I forgive you tho." No no tell me Eli." It was nothing." Before he can say anything I cut him off with me kissing my lips against his he of course kisses back. "How about we go see if Mike and Alejandra worked thin out yea ?" I ask Vic he just nods his head he get up and off of me me helping me up he pecks my lips and we leave my room we get closer to her room and here loud moan me and Vic just laugh and run down stairs Jaime gives me the look asking if everything is better I just smile a peck Vic's cheek and Jaime smiles brightly at us holding hands.
Alejandra's pov:
"Alejandra run Vic and Mike are here !" I hear Eli yell at me my eyes widen when I see a very angry Mike I get up quickly and run up the stairs as fast as I can Mike is right behind me I try to make it to my room before he can get to me but I'm to slow he pushes the door open hard and I fall down to my butt he slams the door and starts walking towards me. "Mike don't you dare come any closer to me !" Or what Alex what are you going to do huh cry ?" Oh that asshole lmao jokes on him I'm already crying. "As you can see I'm already crying you dumb fuck !" Oh that hurt that hurt really bad ! Why did you invite Tony over huh for you can fuck him !" What the fuck Mike I wouldn't do that to you I'm not like you I don't cheat Tony is my bestfriend and nothing more he's like a brother to me and you know that !" Not like me ? What's that suppose to mean Alex ? And do I know that do I really know that for all I know you probably wanna fuck him !" Im not a cheater like you Mike I don't go around kissing guys like a whore ! But you...you asshole you cheated on me after I did everything for you I gave you everything !! I thought you loved me !" Look I'm sorry Alex I didn't mean to cheat on you I got hella shit headed and was to drunk to even know what I was doing , and I do love you I love you more then anything and can you please get up here let me help you." He reaches him out to help me off the ground but I just slap it away he puts his hands up in surrender and I hop onto my bed looking at him he has dark circles around his eyes and he looks like complete shit. "Mike have you gotten any sleep ?" No I haven't but so what it's not like you care." Baby I'll always care for you your the only person I love and care for." Look I'm sorry Alex I didn't mean to hurt you and I definitely didn't mean to be an ass and make you cry today I truly do love you and need you in my life." He walks over to me and I pull him on the bed he's under me while I'm on top of him I just hug him with my head in the crook of his neck I start kissing it while he just moans I'm pretty sure I left a hickey I pick my head up to see it but before I can even look lips are on mine and are kissing me hard I kiss back and he flips us and whispers into my ear "let me show you how much you mean to me."