[prologue/note]

• dragon blood flows through your veins, freak- not viking blood •

~

to be taken by a dragon as a kid is one thing, but to have wings and a tail is another.

hiccup h haddock iii was born on Berk, a viking island at war with dragons, though, days after he was born- he was taken by one of the winged reptiles, leaving the island to wonder if he was really even there to begin with.

raised by dragons, and needless to say, looking like one, hiccup is being hunted from every corner of the archipelago, and when the dragon nest's king develops a fatal disease, toothless and hiccup are sent on an adventure to find the cure, but being shot down by astrid is only one of the thousands of adventures yet to come before he can cure his king.

~

so this is it, the rewrite. i really hope you guys are a little more excited to do this than i am, ahahah.

this story will hopefully be: more structured, not "all-over-the-place", and will have much LESS mistakes and make much MORE sense.

for those who haven't read the original copy, I encourage you to read that first, though please prepare yourself for some horrible writing. thanks❤️

things in this story, details, and plot may be ALTERED, this is not an exact copy of the last book.

ONE MORE THING:

i am too lazy to add grammar at the moment, don't worry, my writing is not normally this lazy.