"Austin, what are we doing here" the question snapping the blonds attention towards him.

"I just needed to see you".

"You needed to see me. Why wasn't me accepting the fucking fight enough for you?" Cain bellowed, he was absolutely bewildered with the man before him, why so fucking nervous Parker.

"Before the fight I just needed to see you, to speak to you to sa..y say" his voice breaking with anguish "I'm fucking sorry".

Rage filled Cain fucking sorry? That's it? Not good enough motherfucker.

Sneering at the others apology "what are you exactly fucking sorry for? Is it for the fact that you are a fucking back stabbing bastard? Is because you fucking drugged me Austin, drugged me you motherfucker that it nearly cost me not being able to compete anymore, that I could've fucking died for what you did, you selfish cunt" eyes filled with tears he screamed "Cause from where I'm standing Aus you should be fucking begging me for forgiveness".

"I am fucking sorry; don't you think I know I hurt you? It makes me sick knowing I fucking put you into that hospital for weeks, your mum crying in my arms, but I just didn't know what else to do" "what do you mean you didn't know what to do?" Cain yelled interrupting the other.

Standing up the Austin started to pace, his face red, tears masking his face "you were going to fucking leave. Don't think I didn't know the great fucking Cain Acosta was going to be some big hot shot fighter, the promoters coming too see you while I couldn't even get a look in, you were going to fucking leave me back home in that god forsaken town while you travelled everywhere being this icon and I didn't want to be where anywhere you weren't".

"So what you thought what? I'd fucking drug him and he won't leave me?" voice laced with disbelief.

"Yes" he spoke softly, sob wrecking through his throat his body shook with emotion "but it didn't, it went too far I just thought one or two pills before your fight and it would stop you, bu...t I fucking hurt you, hell I nearly killed you, your mum would've lost her son and I... oh fuck I nearly lost you, you the one person I fucking love more than my anyone.. fuck fuck Cay, I can't do this" he choked out.

"Don't you fucking dare? You wanted this so you finish it" barked Cain striding over to other man grabbing his shoulders he yelled "So what you thought I'd leave you? Is that how much we meant to each other... you love me but is this how fucking little you thought of me you bastard,"?

Trying to shove Cain away Austin cried "Isn't it?! Why the fuck would you take me with you to start your new life? I do nothing for you", tears dripping down his tanned face "why the fuck do you think I tried so hard to keep up working out, doing all this shit I just wanted to be with you so you wouldn't forget me you bastard, but I know you would."

Sobbing with emotion Austin tried to leave to Cain's hold choking out "fucking get off me, don't hold me I don't deserve this shit with you, for you to touch me, just let me go, god let me go".

Let you go? I'm not done with you yet.

Holding a struggling Austin closer, "You think that you meant nothing to me? Years of friendship and you think I'd leave as soon as I got big, you fucking idiot".

"shut up. I know, I fucking know you bastard stupid Austin always being dumb" he sneered through tears.

"That's not what I fucking meant and you know it" he muttered. "You don't even know how much you mean to me, I would never, never have left you behind you would've been the first fucking person to come with me, how do you not know that Aus?" a muffled I don't was the others response.