MT3 : @d_malina

Blind Alley
by d_malina

"What's the purpose of life?"  "And what if we know the secret behind this life?"                "What if I could erase the past?"  "And what if you could create your own new world?"                "What if I could disappear?"                "What...

"What's the purpose of life?" "And what if we know the secret behind this life?" "What if I could erase the past?" "And what if you could create your own new world?" "What if I could disappear?" "What if I evidently never exist to step on this crack ground?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Has anybody ever manipulated your times, your days or even your life, like you have to live a life from the beginning after all? A temperamental Kasla, has been experiencing similar things in her life. Once she's been thinking too much, wondering why she often thinks about endless views that they will never stop recording, playing, crossing on her mind like a whispering wind, and make her fall asleep every time she suddenly recalls the insanity and pain deep into her memories.Whilst the world spins around her head and makes her lost in her way that she really needs to know some reason behind this, even if she has tried to figure everything out.However it's useless though.Who wants to manipulate her?Would anybody like to tell her?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ When Dysthymia turns into Bipolar Love into Hate... No more affection And everybody just wants to avoid the weak one. Looking for a miracle makes you feel like going aimlessly... Never know what will happen to you someday...