DISQUALIFICATIONS

✈ if you have not completed all the requirements, you will not be accepted.
 ✈ if you added the wrong tags to your book, or one of your tags are missing then your entry will not be accepted. 

  ✈ if you have not been accepted once, you cannot enter again until the next year's awards.
 ✈ you cannot enter a genre that has been closed, or awards that have been already closed and then tell me you didn't notice and enter for another genre or award. you will be denied. 

  ✈ if your book is under romance, you cannot enter for teen fiction. you will not be accepted. it is not fair to other members if you're taking up an extra slot in the wrong genre.
 ✈ you will not be accepted if once you entered your book was science fiction and then it suddenly became a fantasy because fantasy was closed. i will find out and you will be disqualified. so please be fair. 
  ✈ if you change the name of your book, you have to notify me. if you don't notify me, i will not know which book this is and you will be disqualified.
 ✈ the same goes out with your username, do not change it without notifying me. i will not be able to find you and you will be automatically disqualified. if you do decide to change your username, message me after changing your username and tell me what was your old username so that i know who you are and what your entry is to avoid disqualifications from the awards.
  ✈ you have to fill out the form that i provided as a whole. not in different parts in the comments. or your form will not be accepted.

 ✈ you must include everything that is asked of you in the form and not include anything extra or your form will not be accepted.