RO3 : @DarrenDean1

Fall in May
by DarrenDean1

May Belle Grimm knows only to well that the hardest falls are the ones that happen to you when you aren't looking

May Belle Grimm knows only to well that the hardest falls are the ones that happen to you when you aren't looking...and she has all the scars to prove it. But May is by far not your average San Fall girl, and nothing is ever quite what it seems with May, both the good...and the not so good. For starters May Grimm can't see...not that this was ever going to stop her from having some fun. So when May is having an especially dark day she decides to have herself little adventure...and things take a dark turn for the dangerously interesting. For Darren Dean what was to be one the greatest summers of his life has turned into a sad sad joke. His heroic dreams of working as a Lifeguard at Sunset Beach have been reduced to guarding the kiddie pool at the local Plunge, colloquially known as The Toilet Bowl. Taken away from his sunshine life at the beach is the equivalent to being banished to hell. Hell in this case being forced to live with grandparents he barely remembers in landlocked San Fallcon. A sleepy little town known by the local kids as San Fall... "where even the clouds suck". So with no beach, no waves, no surf and no life, he is just counting the days until he can finally get back to the beach where he belongs. Both May and Darren will learn the hard way, and that sometimes the person you need the most is the one you least expected to meet. And the twists of fate can happen to you when you aren't looking out, are also the ties that bind you for better or worse.