SP1 : @superb_zari

My Twisted Fate
by superb_zari

"you want to know how heartlessness I can be Maha OK let's do a thing let me show u how much of a füçkîñg heartless person I can be wen I want to" he whisper in my ear as he rub his thumb on my cheekbones I shook my head negatively, shut my eyes t...

"you want to know how heartlessness I can be Maha OK let's do a thing let me show u how much of a füçkîñg heartless person I can be wen I want to" he whisper in my ear as he rub his thumb on my cheekbones I shook my head negatively, shut my eyes tightly and bit my lower lip "OPEN YOUR EYES MAHA" he growls when I opened me eyes and look straight in his eyes which was now filled with rage , anger and had almost turned dark brown he grabs my hair in his fist and brings his face dangerously close to mine too close for my liking "Sorry I didn't quiet got what u were saying" he whispered with clenched jawopening my mouth in order to answer him but a sob escaped my quivering lips after finding my voice back I whispered "no ..sob...no I don't wanna know the level of your heartlessness" 'and I never thought you would wanted to" he said and turned around to walk out of the room I slid down leaning on the wall bringing my knees near to my chest and encircling my arms around them while keeping my chin on top of my knees I cried, I cried for the loss I had just in last few hour loss of parentsloss of my love loss of my brother loss of my freedommy world changed upside down just in matter of seconds 1.2.3.4..........................