RULES

✈ last date of submission : April 30th, 2017.
[please keep in mind that the submissions may be closed before this date if the slots have been filled]. 

✈ results : November 1st, 2017. 
[may be a little bit later than this set date, it is just approximate. something might come up, i might have an exam or i may be sick. i cannot predict that, so please understand].

✈ the entries for the wattpaders choice awards will be posted only once the slots of that genre are filled. that way the update will be fair and everyone will get the same time for their stories to be voted on.

✈ do not PM no matter what; i have other things running on this account and i don't want to miss your messages because my inbox is full so if there is anything that you want to notify me about, or you want to ask or telling me, anything at all. you can comment on the QUESTIONS part of this book. 

✈ all the books that are entered into the awards will be added to their respective reading lists. [the brigade choice awards or the wattpaders choice awards, whichever you choose to enter].

✈ the wattpaders choice awards books will be posted in this book as entries as it is a voting process.

✈ the brigade choice awards books will not be posted anywhere because they will be read by me only so they will be added to my private library.

one entry/book per person.

✈ last year's winners can enter but with a different book. you cannot enter the book that has already won.

✈ you can only enter for one award, it may either be the brigade choice or the wattpaders choice; not both.

✈ i will be checking if your requirements are complete four times. these for times will be as follows;

  i) when you apply, i will be checking if you complete all the requirements and filled out the form correctly.
ii) when all the entries are full, i will be checking everything again, to make sure all the requirements are complete.
iii) when i start reading your book, i will be checking for requirements once again to make sure all of them are met.
iv) before I announce the winners, so that i make sure everything is fair and just.

✈ please note that i take this very seriously and that you need to make sure you have read all the rules and requirements before you entered. i will be very strict with them as i need everything to be fair and just.

✈ your book must at least have one chapter or a prologue. 

✈ the book can be updated, incomplete, ongoing, on hold or complete.

✈ the book can have any amount of reads and votes, it doesn't matter. i accept all kinds of genres and ratings as well. 

✈ you must make sure to read the disqualifications section to avoid being disqualified.

✈ the random and non-fiction genres are also eligible for both the awards. 

  ✈ you can ask to withdraw from the awards if you would like to. 

  ✈ you can vote for your own entry.