TF3 : @estheticseeker

Our Side of The Bargain
by estheticseeker

Our Side of The Bargainby estheticseeker

Strong. That's one word that Victoire Althea Donovan use to describe herself. She's always been well-known about her notorious fighting spirit when it comes to everything. She doesn't give up easily. Whether it's about family matters, friends, studies, everything. She doesn't let anything or anyone stand in her way. She has a soft side for her family, whom she loves very much. And her family either way.    Connor Emmanuel Andrews is a pampered rich kid who is loved by many because of his handsome features and gorgeous smile that would make every girl swoon. --- Except by one. Who is Victoire Althea Donovan herself.    Both Vicky and Connor are well-known in their school. They belong on top of the social hierarchy, but they despised each other ever since. They just don't get along very well. That's just a not so straightforward way of saying how they loathe each others guts out.   So, they avoided each others acquaintances for the sake of peacefulness.    But what if fate tries to change that and decides to bring the two together? What happens when the two enemies of the century gets involved into an arranged marriage that both sides of their family agreed upon. Which they can't simply escape? Would they still try to cut each others throat out? Or would the impossible happen and they would finally get along? And so much blossom into something much more profound...