Chapter One

💋 AUTHOR NOTE 💋
For your reading pleasure, please be sure to read the first book in this duology - Access All Areas .... many thanks, KB.

Removing the slender arm that's draped across my bare chest, I lie with my head against the pillow, wondering why I keep on doing this? Zealously rubbing my cheeks, trying to wake myself up a little more, I blow out an agitated breath. Empty sex, is beginning to feel so much more emptier these days. I know I'm a guy with sexual needs, but it's only my genitals needs that are currently being fulfilled. Turning my head to look at the beautiful brunette still sleeping beside me, I exhale loudly. Annoyed with myself for letting this happen yet again. This babe is hot, but boringly hot. The beautifully boring type, if you know what I mean. Forcing myself to sit up, I think about having a shower before I meet this journalist who is apparently coming for an 'Access All Areas' interview with me for the duration of my final weekend in the UK. Cam did remind me all about it yesterday, this morning and this afternoon, but I fell back asleep—half a bottle of Jack Daniels, too many tequilas and a lot of empty sex does that to me.

Slowly standing, I stumble a little around the darkened bedroom before looking back at the brunette who is now half awake and is sleepily smirking at me from her naked spot on the kingsize bed. "Come back to bed." She purrs, cuddling up to her pillow.

Pulling on my jogging pants, I shake my head with a cocky smile. "You need to get up, I have stuff to do." I don't like being so cold, but babes like this will just stick to me like glue if I'm not. We both have got what we wanted from our drunken liaison together...now, she just needs to leave.
I honestly can't be bothered to have a shower just yet. Once the brunette has gone, I'll shower then. But this brunette has other ideas, she's trying to entice me back into the bed by provocatively rubbing her legs against the bedsheets. Not interested, I turn and quickly leave the room. Closing the door behind me, I am yawning widely as I groggily put one foot in front of the other and running my fingers through my stuck up hair. "What's the time?" I'm looking at Will, my oldest and most loyal of friends since high school.

Will is quick to tell me. "Nearly 5:30."

I then flick my tired eyes across to Cameron, whose attention is most definitely elsewhere. My gaze follows his apologetic one as yet another yawn comes on. "Rhys, I'd like to introduce you to Clara Thorn. I told you about her, remember?" He looks almost smug as he says it because he knows I've only just remembered that this journalist was coming. But hey, at least I did remember!

With my yawn just coming to an end, I can now see exactly where most of my smug publicists attention has been. I blink away my tiredness because I am suddenly feeling a little more awake with the eye-opening sight I am so prettily met with—a someone who I have never met before but a someone who seems to have piqued my tired interest. "It's really nice to meet you." Clara Thorn politely holds out her small hand to me, waiting for me to shake it.

I quickly do, feeling so glad that she was the one to finally say something, because I am embarrassingly happy to just stare at her for a little while longer. Needing to stop my pathetic gawking, I step nearer to the very sweet Clara Thorn. "Listen, I'm sorry. I must have fell back asleep. It was a long one last night. Stupid really, when I have two more shows to go before we wrap things up here in the UK." I find myself needing to explain my really scruffy appearance and my total lack of being ready for her. "Okay, so how do you want to do this?" I rub my hands together, showing her that I am totally ready for her now.

"I'll just shadow you, if that's okay? Just watch you in action and take some pics along the way. I do have some 'on the record' questions and some 'off the record' if you don't mind?"