Dirty Lights (Harry)

Start from the beginning

"You shouldn't smoke, baby girl. We wouldn't want anything to ruin your beautiful voice," he said, but I didn't respond. All I could do was grip tightly onto the bars and try to maintain some of my composure while he absently dug his nails into my neck.

"Now that I've heard the lovely way you can sing my songs," he began, his scorching touch dragging up my exposed thigh underneath my dress before he ran his thumb along the band of my barely-there lace thong, "let's see how loudly you can scream my name, shall we?"

"Yes, yes," I begged, thinking of nothing in that moment apart from how badly I craved every inch of him. He laughed again at the desperation in my voice as the increased pressure on my throat ignited a deep longing centimeters from where his hand crept under my dress.

I yearned to face him, to see him, to taste him, but Harry's strength rendered me irresistibly immobile. He moved his fingers from my neck to my tangled locks before twisting my hair around his fist and yanking suddenly, Harry's groan sending vibrations through me as his lips collided with my jugular. I whimpered out in painful pleasure as his teeth found purchase against my sensitive skin, his other hand traveling too slowly towards my throbbing core.

I opened my lids to see nothing but the moonlit city sky above me, the scene disappearing once more as Harry discovered just how much he was effecting me.

"Who made you this wet, love?" He questioned as he trailed one finger along my slit, teasing me as he impatiently awaited my response.

"You," I breathed, shivering against him in anticipation as he continued to torment me.
"I can't fucking hear you," Harry hissed in my ear as he pulled roughly at my hair, my voice finding me again once his hand began to retreat from where I hurt for his touch.
"You, Harry, it's you!" I admitted louder than before, his length growing against my back as I pleaded for his attention with my words and more-than-willing body.

"Good girl. Now, if you want a proper fucking you're going to do as I say. Don't turn around until I let you and do not disobey me. Nod if you understand," he commanded.
He returned his hand to the dampness between my thighs as I nodded feebly, my legs threatening to buckle beneath me as two long, skilled fingers finally made their way inside of me. He slid in knuckle-deep before pulling away and slamming back into me with no chance to adjust. I gasped as the cold metal of his rings hit my entrance repeatedly, pleasure taking over my senses as he stroked his curved fingers expertly.

"You're so bloody tight," he muttered into the crook of my neck. "Surprising for a filthy little slut like you."

Harry released his hold on my hair just as he thumbed over my clit, the circular motions making me shake in ecstasy. His free hand moved to my hip as I backed instinctively into his crotch, his restrained erection shoving me harder into the barrier. The cool wind caught his throaty moan, his fingers reaching even deeper while my need to see him and feel him became impossible to ignore.

"Please. Please Harry, let me turn around. Let me touch you," I pleaded with him.

"No," he stated gruffly, his breathing starting to become as labored as mine.

I took my chance when he leaned away for a brief moment to adjust himself, removing my hands from the railing and tearing his fingers from within me before I whipped around to face him. He stood mere inches from me in angry shock at my sudden defiance, his features even more beautifully dark when bathed in the city's glow.

He reacted instantly, pulling me roughly into his chest with one hand while he dove into his pocket and produced a white piece of fabric with the other.

"I knew the moment I saw you sitting alone at the bar that you would be trouble. Your type always proves me right," Harry spat as he grabbed my hands from my sides and maneuvered them behind my back, my shoulders screaming at the action. With both of his arms around me, chest to chest, he tied my wrists together tightly.