Chapter Fifty-Six

(part one)

Ugh my head is killing me... I lift my head up, leaning it to the side. I squeeze my eyes before opening them. What the...?

"You're awake" A voice hits my ear causing my head to hurt.

"I honestly thought you were going to be asleep for another hour... But the sooner the better." He says. I now that voice...

"Theo?" I croak as my eyes adjust to the dark room, with just a bit of light coming in.

"Weird isn't it? You haven't been drunk in a while have you? I guess that's just a downside to being a werewolf." He sits in front of me. I look down to notice rope tied around me.

"What did...?" I fade out.

"To be completely honest, I didn't actually think you'd believe me the other week. I thought you weren't going to come with me tonight." He says.

"What did you do to me...?" I roll my head.

"Let me finish!" He suddenly gets angry, throwing his chair at the wall.

"As I was saying, I was quite surprised when you caught onto my little plan even though that wasn't meant to happen. I fucked up, I fucked up so bad but then... Then you were naive enough to forget all I had said! Like, Darcy doesn't even know me!" He begins to laugh.

"But... I didn't need Darcy to tell me about you anyway. I probably know more than she does. I probably know more about you than Derek does."

"Doubt it" I spit some saliva onto the floor.

"Does Derek know that every second Thursday, you go down to the cafeteria, and heat up a healthy life dinner pack because that's the one night you have where you can relax? Does Derek know that before class, you always have a stick of gum to help you threw the lesson? Does Derek know that I'm the reason, he was taken in the first place?" Theo says to me as I look at me scared and confused.

"How do you know all that stuff? You were the one who did that stuff to Derek?!" I growl.

"I just made the arrangements, I technically didn't do anything. But don't you see Marzia! I know so much about you! More than he will ever! Why can't you see I'm better than he is? Why don't you like me? Why do you like him?! He's a prick!" He shouts.

"You're a fucking stalker!" I scream at him.

"Shut the fuck up!" He yells slapping with the back of his hand. My face aches as I sit there, staring at the ground.

"I prefer the term... Close admirer" His voice suddenly low and cold.

"When I don't come home, Derek will come looking for me" I whisper looking up to him.

"How stupid do you think I am? I've already taken care of that" He says looking down at his hands.

*Derek's POV*

"What are you doing there?" I ask as I answer the door to Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee.

"We came to see Marzia" Darcy says.

"Well she's not here" I state.

"We're still coming in" Darcy pushes past me and Isaac follows.

"Where did she go anyway?" Isaac questions.

"She went out to the bar for a few drinks with a friend" I explain taking a seat on the couch.

"When did she leave? We could have gone with her" Darcy frowns.

"Probably half an hour ago" I shrug.

"Ugh!" Darcy groans rolling on the floor.

"I will admit; I haven't missed your complaining" I state as I go back to looking at my phone.

"What time is she coming home?" Isaac asks.

"Nine"

"Well at least it's only an hour away" Darcy mutters.

--- -- -- -- -

"She's late!" Darcy groans as it hits ten past nine.

"She just texted me" I say to them.

"She better have apologised for being so late!" Darcy crosses her arms. As I read the text I begin to feel a little confused.

"Read this" I pass it to Darcy.

"Hey babe, I will not be coming home tonight. I am staying at my friend's house. Don't bother ringing me or looking for me. Love you honey xx" Darcy reads it outload.

"That doesn't sound like her" She immediately looks up to us.

"One she hates staying at other people's houses and two, her texts are short, not so... detailed as this" She states.

"We shouldn't jump to conclusions." Isaac mutters.

"Oh shut it. I'm allowed to jump to conclusions. Come on Darcy" I growl at Isaac as Darcy and I get up.

*Marzia's POV*

"Wow... You look really beautiful in this light" He mutters rubbing his fingers over my cheek. I flinch at his touch but my hands were behind my back, unable to fight him.

"You have such soft skin" He whispers leaning in, close to me.

"Stop!" I yell though that didn't stop him from placing his dirty lips onto my neck. I squeeze my eyes shut as my teeth forcefully grind together. He pulls away, staring into eyes.

"Saying stop only makes me want more" He bites his bottom lip as he places his hand behind my head, pulling my hair. He lets' go, kneeling down in front of me.

"We can't do much if you're stuck here seated..." He pouts, his eyes wander my body. He moves to my back, doing something to the rope. He suddenly grabs my arm picking my up, and throwing me onto the ground.

"Please don't do this" I beg him as I feel his breath hit the back of my neck.

"I wouldn't have to if you hadn't of dated Derek. He needs to stop being so selfish... Someone like you is too perfect to be kept to just one person" He mutters feeling him thrust against me.

"No!" I scream as I begin to squirm wildly. I could feel his erection through his jeans as I kept struggling to get away. His hand lands on my head, squishing my head against the concrete. Wails escape my mouth as tears fall from my eyes. I could feel through his grinds; he was doing something else. It wasn't until the rope around my wrists felt loose where I try to free my arms, only to have him grab my wrists, pulling them up above my head and retying them. He suddenly turns me over, sitting on my hips. With my hands above my head and my feet tied, he just sits there, watching the tears escape my eyes and sound leaving my mouth.

"Don't cry, it makes you look like trash..." He mumbles not looking impressed.

"Hey! I said stop crying" He annoyingly says hitting the side of my torso. He raises his eyebrow before hitting the side of my torso again, and again. A smirk appears on his face as he places his hands on my breasts. His hands move against them as more loud wails leave my mouth. I try to move from beneath him but his weight on me was too heavy for me to move out from. His hands run down my body before sliding his hand up my shirt.

"So soft..." He comments as he makes contact with my skin. As his hands move around he begins to look slightly frustrated with the tightness of my shirt. He removes his hands, fiddling with the back of his jeans. He pulls out a small, black, metal object before folding it out to reveal it to be a pocket knife. My lip trembles and my eyes shut close as he uses the knife to cut open my shirt. He cuts straight through the middle, allowing my shirt to reveal my chest. He bites his lower lip, placing the knife on the ground, and lowering himself onto me.