Kiba had to take a quick step back as Neji took a swing, his fist passing just beneath the dog-boy's nose. Though he was happy that he had managed to provoke the attack, he was a bit uncomfortable at how quickly the punch had come. The next attack came even quicker, as Neji charged through the showers like a bull for his target. Fortunately, Kiba was able to slide to the side, and Neji only slipped onto the ground as he tried to stop on the wet floor.

Seeing the fire in the other teen's eyes, lying humiliated on the tile, Kiba realized that he might be in trouble. If Neji had been able to pulverize him before while completely stoic, Kiba could only imagine what he was capable of when angry. Of course, Kiba had no intention of letting Neji find out, for while he was still lying spread-eagle on the floor, the dog-boy rushed over to land a quick blow. Unfortunately, as he lifted his leg to deliver a kick, Kiba's footing gave out as well, causing him to come crashing down beside the other teen.

And thus began what would become the most infamous fight in Konoha High history. The battle between Gaara and Naruto? That was brutal, but people got over it. After all, the two combatants were now good friends. The catfight between Sakura and Ino, involving hair pulling, biting, and scratches, originating solely in an argument over who loved Sasuke more? Hilarious? Yes. Frightening? Yes. But this fight was on a completely different level.

The reason for this level of infamy? Kiba and Neji were both naked – this was something unprecedented in a fight at Konoha High, and it was the reason why the duo drew such a large crowd as the proceeded to tussle on the shower room floor. Lying side by side, they both struggled to be the first to his feet. Unfortunately, the soapy water made it quite difficult to stand, and so they instead resorted to grappling, glaring at each other as they rolled out of the locker room and into the main locker room.

Straddling the other teen, Neji landed a punch to Kiba's cheek. Spitting out some blood, Kiba forced the other off him with a powerful kick, sending him flying back into the laundry bin full of used towels, gym shirts, and jockstraps. Peeling some of the laundry from him, Neji, seized one of the towels and threw it over Kiba's head, momentarily blinding him. By the time Kiba had pulled the makeshift blindfold off, Neji was already tackling the Inuzuka to the ground, resting his knee on the dog-boy's chest.

Holding up two palms, Kiba blocked Neji's incoming punches and locked eyes in a staring match, digging into the other teen's knuckles with his claw-like nails. Neji was clearly in pain as the nails drew blood, but he refused to back out, instead placing more pressure on Kiba's chest with his knee.

"You're dead, Inuzuka. Do you hear me? Dead," Neji growled, leaning his face in closer to his opponent's.

With a grin, Kiba spat on Neji's face. Immediately, the Hyuuga eased up on the pressure and removed his hands as he wiped the offending liquid from his cheek. It was then that Kiba made his move, pushing Neji away from him as he rose to his feet. By now, a circle of awed spectators had formed around the duo – there was no escape now.

Letting out something like a growl, Kiba charged forward and grabbed Neji just beneath the arms, where he picked him off the ground. He then shoved the Hyuuga up against a nearby locker and readied a punch. Neji was already prepared with a punch of his own, however, and sent his fist crashing into Kiba's eye.

"Son of a bitch!" Kiba cried as he staggered back. Already, he could feel his eye beginning to swell up.

It was Neji's turn to force the dog-boy against the lockers, which, Kiba found, hurt a lot more than one would expect. There, they exchanged blow after blow. A punch to Neji's stomach, a kick to Kiba's side, desperate head butt to Neji's chest – it went on for a short time, until both teens were covered with scratches and mild bruises.