Chapter Thirteen

New cover all! Hope you like it!

_______________________________________________________

Ellie did two different poses for the picture, one with her legs crossed over one another and a hand on her chin, her elbow resting on her knee. And the other she was just sitting with her feet together, hands resting neatly in her lap as she looked towards the camera, her head tilted only slightly with the same bright smile. She had to admit, it was fun! And Mark looked like he was enjoying himself too.

And he was. Of course, he had to zoom in to take the picture so it looked she was a normal sized human with just larger scale items. And he thought the photos were gorgeous, just like her. "Well done Ellie," Mark said with a smile. "And you too Rosemary, she looks positively beautiful, the pictures came out fantastic, now all I have to do is get home and post them to the portfolio online. Tomorrow we need another dress, and-" He stopped talking when he could have sworn he heard a padding of feet and his eyes dashed around the room. If he hadn't found Ellie, he'd still believe this was a rodent, but he recognized that easily. It was another tiny human.

Ellie had heard it too and was immediately looking around the room. She'd never seen another person like her, so maybe if there was she could actually have a friend in her own size! Standing from the spool, she approached the edge of the table as she looked around the giant room. "Hello?!" She called out, hands cupped around her mouth. 

"Hello!" A male voice called back from ways away and she looked around with a smile when her eyes landed on a male borrower in the middle of the floor, smiling at her and not paying any attention to the two humans. As he approached Mark's feet, she could see he wasn't wearing a shirt and his chest was quite muscular, and he then stopped at Mark's feet and looked up at him. "Do me a favor and get me up there?" He said with a grin.

Mark arched an eyebrow as he looked down at this new man, taking note of the no shirt and simply reached down, wrapping his hand around the tiny man and placed him up on the table but a good distance away from Ellie. "So who are you exactly?" He asked with a frown as he watched him approach Ellie, looking quite confident in himself.

"The names Bradley." He said with a grin as he looked up at Mark before walking over to Ellie and gently took her hand. "You're quite the lovely one aren't you?" He murmured with a suggestive tone, earning a bright blush from Ellie.

"M-My name is Ellie." She mumbled, pushing her hair back behind her ear as she looked up at both Rosemary and Mark, Mark seeming quite upset with Bradley. "Nice to meet you, Bradley." She bowed her head politely as she pulled her hand away and smiled.

Rosemary's eyes lit up as she looked at the two on the table and looked at Mark. "I got an idea! You take them back to your place tonight and I'll set up everything for tomorrow." A bright smile spread across her face and Mark hesitantly nodded at his assistant.

"Very well," Mark mumbled as he put his camera back into the bag and lowered his hand to Ellie and Bradley, keeping a close eye on the tiny man as they both climbed into his palm. He then unzipped the pocket on the side of the bag, lowering the two into the pouch without even thinking how close they'd be as he rezipped the pouch. 

Ellie was now pinned to the fabric of the pouch and Bradley as he leaned over top of her, and he was close enough that his warm breath tickling her neck as she closed her eyes tightly. "C-Can you please back away a little bit?" She asked softly as she pressed her hands into his chest to try and get him away. 

"Come on now." He murmured as he pressed his lips onto her neck and Ellie's eyes shut tighter if it was even possible. It was then the bag jolted and Bradley was thrown off of her and to the other side of the pouch.

She breathed heavily, slightly scared of this one. Pressing her hand against her neck, she tried to calm down from the sudden kiss. He seemed to come on way too strong, and she didn't like it one bit. Hopefully, Mark takes them out soon so she can stay near her giant friend instead of this one. She was excited to meet someone like her, but not someone like Bradley.

He sat across from her, eyeing her up and down with predatory eyes and she wrapped her arms around herself as she tried to ignore the lustful gaze. It was quite painful, and she was happy to see Mark's face appear above them, lifting her out first. Her arms wrapped around his finger as she opened her mouth to say something when Bradley's green eyes met her own blue orbs with a stern look in them. Immediatley she shut her mouth, deciding just not to say anything and try and shake off the tiny bit of fear in her heart.

Mark could tell something was wrong with the tiny woman, but he didn't want to pry but when he saw her eyes meet Bradley's and she suddenly seemed even more tense, he knew something was wrong. His eyes slightly narrowed but either way he placed them both down on his home office desk. "Alriht you two, I have to edit these photos so do me a favor and sit here where I can see you."

Ellie nodded and moved closer to Mark, a bit away from Bradley and smiled up at the human. "It's no problem Mark, I'll be right here waiting." With a smile, she seated herself beside the laptop keyboard, as her and Mark both wondered what was up with this new tiny male, and what Rosemary had planned for midday tomorrow.