Chapter Eight

This is a shout out to a girl named Milea! She is the very first fan I've met on a chat website, and I'm actually crying right now because of how excited she was. If she's reading this, thank you so much for your support Milea, and I love all you guys so much! Also if you didn't know, I have two other completed G/T stories called His Little Doll and Unnerved!

_______________________________________________________________

Mark thought the rest of the day went pretty smoothly. His model didn't give any back talk, she moved as told and in the correct way. He felt rather relieved that she listened better and wasn't too sure what amounted to the change, but he can only hope it will last.

Ellie forced tears away everytime he yelled. She made sure she did as ordered so she wouldn't get in trouble, and she ignored the aching pain in her muscles that returned from earlier. Event through dinner, she barely ate anything and kept her lips sealed to avoid any further confrontation from the human. 

Now she was just sitting on his nightstand, holding a tissue tightly and using it to hide her face as she quietly sobbed, getting it all out while Mark was in the restroom getting ready for bed. Tomorrow was going to be the same process, and she doesn't think she can handle twenty-four more hours of this!  She had to just tell him that she couldn't, no matter what he did.

She jumped, startled when the door to his bathroom swung open and he walked out in his pajamas, looking at her. With her heart pounding in her chest, she just couldn't form the words she needed right off the top of her head. Before she knew it, her whole body was shaking and tears were threatening to show.

When Mark left the bathroom, he hadn't expected to see her sitting on the nightstand still. Let alone staring at him with big fear filled eyes. He knew that face, it was the face certain models got when they wanted to tell him something. And he could tell she wanted to say something, but the way she was shaking Mark knew that she wouldn't be able to just say it. With a quiet sigh, he reached down and lifted her into his palm. "Alright. If you have something to say to me, spit it out." He grumbled as he sat on the edge of his bed, looking at the tiny woman.

Ellie's stomach lurched as the large hand just grabbed her, and she couldn't fight back the small yelp that passed her lips as she turned her baby blue eyes up to his face. At his words, she swallowed the lump rising in her throat and nodded just to show him she had something to say.

Seeing her head nod, Mark's eyebrow arched as he waited. Why was she taking so long to say something? He was exhausted and needed to get some sleep! "Well? Spit it out!" Raising his voice more than he wanted, he watched her cower in his hand and a sigh escaped his lips.

His tone terrified her, she didn't want to say anything now but knew she had to. With a small gulp, her eyes clamped shut as she opened her mouth and forced herself to speak. "I-I can't do this! Y-You're always y-yelling at me, a-and I don't think you understand just how scary i-it is to someone my size! I-I'm afraid to talk t-to you! I-I'm afraid to do a-anything! Y-You don't know what it's like!" She screamed out at him and Ellie would feel the warm tears running down her face, her heart pounding against her chest.

His eyes widened at the outburst, shocked at how loud someone that small could be. But he could tell her voice was shaky, and tears were running down her face. Instead, he gave another quiet sigh and rubbed his temples with his free hand. "No. I don't understand. And I don't really know why it's so scary when you should be able to tell that if I wanted to hurt you I would have done it by now. So just suck it up and deal with it!"

Ellie couldn't belive this. Just how insensitive was this human? With tears in her eyes, she just nodded and yelped when she tumbled out of his hand onto the hard surface of the nightstand and looked up at him, only to find he was already laying in bed with his back to her. "Jerk." Sh whispered quietly to herself as she laid down, not bothering to ask for anything to use as a pillow and would just deal with how uncomfortable the 'bed' is. With a small sniffle, her eyes slowly closed as she forced herself into a deep sleep.

Mark's eyes slowly opened and he blinked the sleep from then and went to sit up only to hit his head on a hard surface. "Ow.." He groaned as he shifted to try and see. His eyes widened when he saw Ellie staring down at him in shock, only she was huge! He began to breathe heavily and bolted upright, staring up at her. "E-Ellie." He mumbled loud enough for her to hear. "W-What happened, w-why am I...?"

"I don't know." Ellie said with a small smirk as her fingers curled around him, bringing him up to be eye level with her now massive blue eyes. 

He didn't say anything, his eyes wide as his heart pounded. Is this how she felt when he grabbed her? Did her own heart race? He began to struggle in her grip, fear beginning to kick in, even more, when he found himself unable to move in her fist. "J-Just let me go, please." He pleaded calmly as he didn't break the gaze.

"Why should I?" She mumbled with a grin as her grip tightened around him. "You didn't let me go. Even though you could see I was crying and terrified, you didn't let me go." Her eyebrows furrowed and Mark began to start breathing shakily.

"J-Just let me go!" His voice came out louder than he had planned it to and he gasped when he suddenly couldn't breathe in her grip. He continued to struggle, trying to break free even though his vision had blurred.

Mark shot up in his bed, looking around the room as he breathed heavily and wrapped his arms around his sides. That was probably one of the weirdest yet frightening nightmares he ever had, even as an adult! But he now understood the fear, even if his fear wasn't real, hers is. His eyes shot over to Ellie, who was fast asleep on the nightstand. It didn't look too comfortable.

Slowly, he reached out and his fingers gently curled around her, and he was making sure not to wake her as he placed her on the pillow next to his own with a small frown perched on his lips. As he laid on his back, he stared at the ceiling, only whispering a few words before going to sleep. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me..."