Part 22

"Hey (y/n)," Porkie greets me, "Hi Porkie. Good luck." I cheer him on. Making Tigr skate over to us and exclaim, "Don't cheer on the enemy." He wraps his arm around my neck. "Yuri! I don't have skates on!" He groans, Viktor fakes a smirk and passes me a pair of skates, My size. "Viki?" He chuckles and states, "I always carry them, Just in case." I laugh as he ties my skates up. "Thank you, brother," I thanked him as I kissed his cheek.

Yuri lifts me over the barrier. Twirling two times, While I'm facing Viktor. Suddenly Yuri throws me. I spin five times, taking in Viktor's expression. He had a look of anger, worry and shock. I land in Yuri's arms. Giggling as we continue to skate together. More people come to the rink, starting to get ready. 

"Yuri, Come on. I need to get off. No one is meant to know about me!" He groans in displeasure. My arms were wrapped around his neck while his face was in mine. I feel him biting my neck. Trying to hold back a moan, I can't help but moan slightly, why?

Yuri notices and passes me to Viktor, Who had his arms out wide. Waiting for me; to get passed back to him. He sits me on the barrier. "Yuri hold her steady. I don't want her to fall." Viktor orders porkie, Who awkwardly holds onto my shoulders, making me laugh. 

Viktor starts unlacing my skates, taking them off and placing them in his bag. Putting my trainers back on, More people start entering the rink. Viktor puts my hood up, Hiding my face. 

Yuri gets off the ice, Sitting on the bench. Yuri takes his protection guards and puts them on. I jump off the barrier; Yuri walks up to me, Grabbing my hand and walking towards the back. Yakov starts walking next to me; Lilia walks next to Yakov, trying to catch glimmers of me.

"I need to do Yuri's hair." She states, Yuri nods and walks with her. He sits down on a chair, Picking me up and sitting me on his lap. We start talking about Grandpa, and how we need to buy him something for when we get back. "I miss him, " I hear Yuri mutter. "We will see him tomorrow, Don't you worry." He nods, Smiling. 

Lilia finishes with Yuri's hair. "You look stunning," I praise him, Making him blush. He picks up a strand of my (H/l) (H/c) locks and starts braiding it, I allow him, going through all of our selfies together. I have a friend, Someone who won't ever leave me. Are you proud of me Father? Teddy? I wish we could have met once again. I shouldn't have forgotten to text you again.

"Yuri, I love you." I blurt out, calmly. He tenses and mumbles, "I love you too," Butterfly start fluttering in my stomach. "Good luck, Yuri." He wraps his arms around my waist, Cuddling me. "I will win, For you and grandpa." 

"I believe in you, Beat Yorkie!" He bursts out into laughter, Making Yakov smile at us. Lilia just stares at me, with a sad smile. "Yuri you need to go towards the ice," Yuri and I stand up. We head towards the Barrier, Our eyes widening as we see Everyone singing JJ's theme turn. JJ was in tears as he starts skating. 

Phichit skates onto the ice and starts his performance. He was perfect but stumbled on his triple axel. Turing my gaze onto my brother and Yuri, They looked off with each other, Why didn't I notice this before. Viki was depressed, and not because of Teddy.