Part 20

I give her a signal to come back, Once she does, I answer her question."I'm Yuri," I state with a monotone voice. "Then WHO IS THAT!" She exclaimed shocked, "That was very ungraceful, Lili." I hear (Y/n) comment, Making me chuckle. Lilia's eyes narrow. "Only one person is allowed to call me that. You are not that person." She stated proudly, Making (Y/n) raise an eyebrow. "You're right, You have always known if she was dressing up and could tell her from anything." She comments, 

"Where are you going?" I asked her, She gives me a smile and states, "Well we can confusing the great Lilia Baranovskaya. I should get changed." Grabbing her hand, I run towards our room. "Come on, Before people question why there are two me's!" She burst out laughs, "Yuri~ I'm tired." She moans. I blush and kneel down. She smiles and jumps onto my back. "Thank you, Tigr." She whispers to me. 

I nod, ignoring the fact that now my heart is beating faster; (Y/n)'s body heat and the scent was intoxicating me. Running upstairs, I was able to get to our room. "(Y/n), get off!" I ordered her. She giggles and flops onto my bed. "That was fun." She states, Her wig raising up slightly.

Grabbing the wig, I take it off her, her face was in shock, She still had the contacts in, annoying me slightly. "Take out the contact lenses!" I order her. She does as I order, confused. Once she did it, I wrapped my arms around her. "Tigr, Are you ok?" She asked, genuinely worried. "I'm ok, now." She nods and intertwines her hand with mine. 

"Come on Yuri. You need your sleep." She coos to me. "Sleep with me tonight?" I beg to her, making her blush but laugh at the same time. "Sure." she agrees on me. "I'm going to get changed. You should too." She mutters. I allow my arms to drop from her body. 

She walks into the bathroom, Leaving me to get changed. Grabbing a pair of shorts, I got to change into them, I can't sleep with a shirt on. (Y/n) walks back into the room, wearing a baggy shirt in her favourite colour and a pair of bootie shorts. "I'm tired, lets sleep!" She states. 

I jump onto my bed, Followed by (Y/n) We get under the covers and she goes onto her phone. I do the same; Taking photos of us. She bursts out into laughter. She cuddles into me. Resting her head on my chest. My heart starts beating faster. "Night Tigr." She whispers, tiredly. "Night Cub." I need to control myself... 

But I don't want to.