Part 9

I waited in the car, Yakov's hat still on my head; Yuri's jacket still around my body.  I was still in Russia, yet I'm not alone anymore. The snow was falling as Yakov approached the car, He gets in and starts the engine. "Are you staying at the estate?" I nod my head. "Father had it set up for me. He always thought ahead." I comment, "I remember, He used to make me keep a coat for you at the ice rink, just in case you little missy, Forgot yours." I laugh, Yakov starts up the engine. "Thank you for coming back to me. I was worried about you." Yakov stated as he drives me to my house.

"Go to bed, I will see you tomorrow," Yakov ordered. All I did was give Yakov a nod. He waves me good night. "I will see you later," I state, getting out of the car. Yakov gives me a smile and drives off. I walk towards the door and Unlock it with keys. The house was already warm. I leave my suitcases by the door, walking towards the kitchen and start to search for food. I groan as I walk from the kitchen to the sit on the sofa, 

"What are you planning Uncle?" I ask out loud, trying to figure out why he was coming back. It might be for his hat. It doesn't matter anymore. I look up at the cream walls, A huge group photo of my father, Uncle, Lili, Vickie and me. A small smile makes its way onto my face, "Vickie, what happened to you?" I whisper while looking at them all. Vickie had his hair in a braid matching my (H/c) hair. Vickie had theses eyes, which always had a mystery in them. He was 12 when I was born. 

He started skating at the young age of 6. I always loved it when they used to throw me around, Always catching me in their safe arms. My eyes wonder to the photo of father and Vickie throwing me. I was in midair, curled up in a ball. My (H/l) (H/c) was flying around.  With a smile on my face, I curl up on the sofa with a soft blanket and fall asleep. "I will do you proud, father. I will get out name out there again, No matter what. Just you watch me!"