Bold moves

My alarm wakes me up, I quickly silence it. I look at the time, 6:30am I groan in my head, trying not to wake Jax. That's going to be easier said than done, I'm currently being caged in by his arms. I gently push him so he rolls over and sneak out of the bed.

      I head straight to the bathroom and jump in the shower. I quickly wash my body, leaving my already clean hair. When I'm done, I dry off and put on my underwear followed by my scrubs. It's my first day at work today and I have to be there at 7:30am, I'm feeling extremely nervous.

      Heading over to the sink, I make a bun with my hair and apply a small amount of make up. I brush my teeth and sneak out of the bathroom.

     Jax is snoring softly, cuddling one of my pillows. Awwwww my belly does a flip  as I watch him sleep. He really is perfection and it takes a lot to leave the room without kissing him.

    I creep downstairs, hoping to not wake anyone. When I get to the kitchen I'm surprised to see Chris there making coffee. He grabs another mug and makes me one.

    "Your up early" I state sparking up a cigarette.

     "Thought I'd run you to work" he says.

     "You sure? I was going to get a cab" I tell him.

    He nods, "Yeah, I know Jax told you to wake him so he could give you a lift, I also know that you'd have no intention of doing that. I thought he'd feel better knowing someone had ran you in, I couldn't sleep anyway".

    "Oh god I'm so predictable. How boring" I say with a grin.

     Chris chuckles quietly, "Easy to read, yes. Boring and predictable, no" he declares.

     "Thanks Chris, I really appreciate it. I couldn't wake him, he looks too cute. Plus the longer he sleeps the less time he has to moan about missing me" I say.

     Chris chuckles again "That's very true Em. It's no problem. Jaxson Mayweather cute? If you say so".

     I nod laughing. I get my bag and check I've got everything. Smokes and lighter, money, id and phone. I think that's everything. I drain the last of my coffee and put on my clogs. I feel extremely sexy right now. I check the time 7:10, I suppose we should head out.

    "We better go" I say to Chris. He nods and grabs some car keys following me out of the door.

     We get outside and I look confused, instead of the Astra there's a bmw parked out front. Chris points to it and unlocks it as we head over. I don't bother asking. I've definitely learnt that ignorance is bliss in certain situations with this lot.

      I climb into the car and do my seatbelt, Chris does the same. We drive towards the hospital in a comfortable silence. Both not fully awake enough to bother with polite small talk.

    We're there in no time and Chris pulls up outside a&e. He turns to me and says he hopes I have a good day and he'll tell Jax I didn't wake him because he looked too cute.

   I laugh "Thanks again Chris. Keep an eye on Jax for me, try and keep him away from Cam" I say.

  Chris agrees. Luckily in the past few days I haven't seen Cam. I dunno if that's been done purposely or he's been off the radar. Obviously I'm hoping it's the latter. I don't really want him round Jax. He's bad news.