BONUS FEATURE

Q&A + FUN FACTS

Lmao only two people asked me questions but who cares, lets do this

1) Q: grootmorning  'HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH EBONYS CHARACTER'

A: Um, I actually have no clue. I was watching spn one day and someone died, and I thought to myself 'if that was me and I'd lost someone I'd go bat shit crazy'. 

2) Q: grootmorning 'HOW AND WHY DID YOU COME UP WITH THE PLOT BECAUSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH BUT IT MAKES MY HEART HURT'

A: Firstly, thank you <3, honestly shocked that people feel so much when reading this like wowzers. ESPECIALLY FROM ONE OF MY FAVE SPN AUTHORS LIKE YOU STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I FANGIRL. 

So, I was re reading a book at the time called Undone by Cat Clarke, and it kind of has the same general plot as this story. In Undone, the main characters best friend (who she's in love with) commits suicide and she spends the entire book growing close to the people who caused him to kill himself and essentially break them. I'd also just finished binge-watching 8 seasons of spn and I knew that I wanted to write a fanfic for it. 

3) Q: Ken-kel 'where did you find the idea to write this book?'

A: I had inspiration from other books, and after having read so many spn fanfics I realised no one had written a character like Ebony before so I thought screw it I'm going to do this. 

4) Q: Ken-kel 'what's your favourite chapter?'

A: Crap, that's a really hard question... I love all of my chapters equally but I particularly love Prologue: It All Started With Her and Chapter 30: An Eye For An Eye (fun fact, this chapter was originally going to be the first one and the rest of the story would all lead up to that moment)

5) Q: Ken-kel 'where did you find the inspiration to write this book?'

A: It sounds weird, but I was really inspired by the gifs I found. I will never change the face claim because Katie McGrath is perfect, and the gifs where she plays Morgana in the TV show Merlin always leave me breathless. 

6) Q: Ken-kel 'WHY YOU GOTTA PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS'

A: Because my sister is the satan spawn so that means I'm related to the devil in some way sooo

7) Q: Ken-kel 'why are you such a good WRITER'

A: THANK YOU MY SMOL BEAN :) Honestly, in the first draft, this book was complete dog shit. I rushed it all and going through it a second time made it so much better. At times I feel like Ebony will be the peak of my writing skills, especially since my Civil War fic is coming along (personally I don't think it's as good as this book though. Yet), and I do get really insecure about my writing skills so thank you. 

That's the end of the questions! If you still want to ask one, comment on this chapter and I'll answer in the comments! 

Fun facts about this book:

-I was halfway through writing this story when I found out that Charlie's real name was Celeste. I originally was going to have it where Ebony was angry about a random hunter getting killed by the Winchesters, but then I was like hmmmm... Time to make a plot twist. 

-I began writing this in December 2015, and finished writing it in August 2016 (including the editing.)

-Ebony was going to have a romantic relationship with Sam but not actually have feelings for him, since I thought that Ebony wasn't hurting Sam enough. Then she tortured him and scratched his face up real good so I think it makes it even. 

-Rebecca didn't exist in the initial plan for this book. 

-Rebecca's death is actually a vital point in this story. If you didn't notice when reading it the first time, she was stabbed whilst in the bath with her leg hanging out of the tub. Sound familiar? 

This was done on purpose

This was done on purpose. Even though Ebony didn't know that Charlie died like this, it kind of has a meaning behind it. A dead lover can twist someone beyond repair. 

-The demon that killed Rebecca is still on the loose. 

I am really tempted to write a sequel for this - I have the plot lines ready and a chapter or two, but it doens't feel right. I've decided that I'll finish my Civil War fanfic and then my FTWD one, and then maybe revisit the idea. 

Only time will tell. 

Again, thank you for reading! I love you all!

Adios Assbutts!