Little Lady

Listen,

Little lady, this is just the worst way to spend your birthday

It's 30 degrees, Thursday

The sun battered down on Levi's raven hair. His eyes shone with a diminished curiosity- the leftovers of a short-lasting childhood. It was the evening, already, and he was waiting for his next client. He wished he could have stayed at home but he had no choice. His Uncle had sent him into the dangerous streets of Trost alone to fend for himself.

You work late, you was with a perv making dirty fake love in his Mercedes

Lady the word 'rape' sums up events that take place every night

You wanna get up but you know your legs will ache if you try

Memories of the morning flashed before his eyes, the aching legs and the customer who had never left. He was on the streets, cold and hungry. He had limped home only for his Uncle to be gone and the fridge to be empty. He did not have the energy to buy anything nor did he have the money. Despite being the only one who worked in the household, he was the only one who didn't get the money.

And you remember that your punter went crazy last night

You drag yourself to the mirror to check your face then you cry

Finally, Levi reached his destination and he began to wait, staring into the shop window beside him- his reflection barely noticeable under the grime of the glass. Before he knew it, a tear was rolling down his cheek- hastily wiped away by his grubby hands. He was filthy and his previous cleaning obsession had come to none as he went for days without a warm shoulder, having to deal with the buckets of ice cold water his Uncle threw at him.

Forget the visit to the clinic you were booked in for

You'll make a trip to the Whittington where they'll look at your jaw

They'll be inquisitive and ask about your business for sure

They'll know your fibbing if you tell them you got hit by a door

Levi checked his phone. It alerted him of his supposed doctor's appointment. He would never turn up. He had booked it only for his Uncle to strike him again. That explained the yellowing mark on his cheek. 

But young woman

The pimp sees you as nothing but a dumb hooker

Medical attention could be fatal

'Cause the cunt wouldn't ever let a doctor near someone that's getting dough for him

'Cause next you got poxy authorities sticking their noses in

Levi pulled out his phone again, only a few more minutes. The screen was cracked and the price was low but it would do to get in touch with his few contacts. Not many wanted a man and business was running low yet his Uncle continued. He couldn't stop his Uncle, he was too scared. His Uncle could kill him, that much was clear, it had been done before.

She's just under the upper hand

And goes mad for a couple grams

Levi wished for a high again. It had been days since he could afford anything to take the pain away. He was in a cycle of sin. His life was inescapable so he dealt with it in the ways he could. The ways that would kill him. He wished for death. He wished for death by his own hands, though. He wouldn't let his Uncle had the upper hand- he wouldn't and he couldn't.