Yongguk: King [Requested]

AAAAAND THE KING IS BACK!! lovin' Wake Me Up. The hols are here, and so is homework but hope you all are doing fine!

Requested by @raghad2016 I hope you enjoy this!

---

Y/N: Regina

3rd Person POV:

Regina stepped into the backstage room with her bag, ready for work that evening.

B.A.P just made a comeback with their latest single album, their title song 'Wake Me Up' was just released the night before and the group was already busy with promotions.

She excitedly stepped in, awaiting the boys' arrival. Especially a special someone.

"Noona!" Two loud voices chorused as the front door swung open.

She looked up from her make up kit, only then to find herself squeezed in a tight hug by two of the members.

"H-Hello, Dae and Jae," she laughed and hugged them back.

The two stepped away and flashed her bright grins as the other members came to greet her too.

"Annyeong Jonguppie, Junhongie, Himchan oppa," she gave them a hug each before standing in front of the last person with a unreadable expression.

He raised his eyebrows and stretched his arm, "Well... aren't you going to hug your Boyfriend after four months?"

She finally broke out into a huge smile and engulfed him into a great bear hug, holding him ever so tight to herself, "I missed you, so much, Guk."

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist tightly, burying his face in her neck, then placing a quick peck on her temple before pulling away.

The two haven't seen each other for a really long time ever since he was diagnosed with panic disorder. The Doctors strongly suggested his stayed home to get the rest he needed.

Regina rarely got to see him as during their 'Noir' preparations, she was posted to Daehyun, Himchan and Jongup as their make up artist instead because they were the main actor for the music video. Another make up artist was posted to Yongguk.

Following that, he had frequent visits to the Doctors on her days off so she couldn't find a time to visit him. And when he was home resting, she was always called back to the company for other artists. And because of SONAMOO's two months promotions, their SKYPE calls barely lasted five minutes anytime.

Today, was finally the day they met each other in person again.

"Cut the PDA, you guys can hug and cry after the show. We're on in an hour," Himchan groaned.

"Look who's being salty because he still hasn't gotten a Girlfriend," Daehyun mocked.

"You little brat—" Himchan reach to Daehyun and started and childish fight, making the other members and Regina roll their eyes and sighed again.

Regina pulled Yongguk by his hand to get seated down as she started with his hair.

"I have to be honest, I hate this hairstyle but I'm sorry, the company made me do this," Regina sighed.

Yongguk shrugged, "I'm cool as long as you're doing it."

A blush crept onto her cheeks as she hit him lightly.

She got his make up done shortly after as she placed her hands on his shoulders, she sighed, satisfied, "You're amazing, don't you know? You're really strong for getting through that tough time."

She bent down and gave him a quick peck on his cheeks and he rolled his head back, making his head hang on the back of the chair.

"One more," he said.

"One more what?" She questioned as she placed both hands in the side of the chair.

"One more... compliment, and one more kiss," he smirked.

"You look great, and..." she leant down to kiss the other side of his cheek.

He shut his eyes and shook his head before opening them to meet her brown orbs, "On the lips, sweetheart."

She giggled and leant down, finally giving in to his grandpa aegyo and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Just that?" He pouted, making her heart flutter. But her naughty little devil decided to mess with him a little more.

"You'll get another one if you perform well on stage later, dear," she teased and moved on to the maknae who trying so hard not to throw up at the cheesiness of his leader and Girlfriend.

Yongguk clicked his tongue in annoyance before leaning over to her ear, whispering in his deep voice, "You sure you just did that?"

His voice was enough to make her knees weak and sent shivers down her spine.

Goodness, she shouldn't have done that.

---

Regina smiled as she monitored the boys' performance from the waiting room. She clapped enthusiastically as she watched her Boyfriend take the center and winked at the camera.

The door soon flung open revealing the six boys.

Manager Choi announced it a day and everyone got ready to go back.

As she was packing up her kit, she felt a pair of arms circle around her waist, "How was that for my first stage after four months, hmm?"

She turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck, "Pretty good, but I expected more from the one and only Bang Yongguk."

He raised his eyebrows and placed his forehead against hers, "So I didn't meet my princess' expectations hm?"

She giggled before shaking her head, "You did wonderful, Yongguk-ah, you were amazing up there. I'm really proud of you."

"Well, that's good to hear. Do I get my reward then?" He smirked.

"Of course, dummy," she giggled for the nth time that evening before attaching her lips to his soft ones, earning more groans and complaints from the ever-so-salty Kim Himchan.

+ hope you like it! <3