Twelve Membered Group #6

Title: Young, Wild and Free

---

3rd Person POV:

"You've worked hard! Thank you!" B.A.P bowed at the staff who helped with filming the 'Young, Wild & Free' M/V for the past three days.

The set was amazing and the song written by Yongguk was certainly up to standards. The dance line did a great job with the choreography.

"It has been," the group stood in a line before making a final bow, "B.A.P, yes sir!"

The staff applauded as the members flashed grins and smiles before making a group hug. Despite the tiring non-stop three days filming. The members did not feel tired at all. Finally, they can stand on stage. Again.

This is more than they could ask for after a year and nine months. It felt so surreal.

"Wah... finally, music video is done. All that's left now is the live performances!" The twins clapped.

The triplets nodded in agreement, "It has been too Long."

"One more week till its release. Hopefully the fans like it!" Yongguk sighed.

"Don't worry. Everyone worked hard. I'm sure it'll all pay off," Youngjae gave everyone a reassuring smile.

"Nicole, where are you going?" Himchan caught sight of the latter secretly slipping her shoes on by the door.

"Yah, where are you going?" Daehyun squat down beside her.

She blinked and flashed them a smile, "It's my annual checkup. I booked a slot when there aren't many patients."

"Ah..." Himchan nodded, "I thought you were mad. Going to the Doctors at midnight."

She chuckled, "That's what I thought."

She slung her bagpack on and got ready to leave but Daehyun caught her by her arm, "Its everything okay? Do you want me to come along?"

She stared at his worried sicken face, giving him a reassuring smile, she paused and laughed, "I'm fine! Go take a shower and get to sleep early. I'll be back slightly later."

She leant in and gave him a quick peck on the lips before shutting the door behind her.

The members were all too distracted about their comeback and did not even notice Nicole limping around the whole place all the time. She had been seated down a lot more than usual and had to lean against things to gain support. She even back hugged Daehyun to stand while listening to the director of the music video give instructions.

Only Jongup noticed. And he was the one who became her walking stick when walking up and down stairs. They made it 'natural' by playing. She felt bad for hiding the secret from Daehyun and the other members but if they found out, their comeback would be delayed. And knowing how much the group has been looking forward to it, it would be unfair just to hold back the whole comeback just because of a little pain in her knee.

Jongup offered to go to the Doctors with her but she did not want the others to suspect so she got her Brother to go with her instead. He was in Korea for the time being with a short vacation with their childhood friends for a holiday.

"Jie, you okay?" He rushed up to her and caught her by the arm as soon as he caught sight of her exiting the dorm building.

She nodded and sighed, "Let's go. We'll take my car. Where are they (childhood friends)?"

"They're in the hotel. I told them that we're going to watch your comeback stage next week so we're going to buy some B.A.P merch before that," he laughed.

She chuckled, "I can just get those for you guys, you know?" She slid into her car with the help of Wei.

"You can drive?" He gave her a confused look.

"If I can't, I won't be seated here. I got my Drivers listener with Daehyun last year."

The younger one snickered, "Be careful. I'm too young to die."

She rolled her eyes and knocked his head, "I can drive as well as Himchan."

---

"Alright! The results are out," the doctor smiled and held the documents of the X-Ray in his hands.

The siblings were quickly getting Nicole's knee checked. Worried about anything serious happening, Wei prayed hard for his sister's health but on the other hand, the girl had gotten donations from fans. 

Toys, actually! For the children in the hospital.

While they were waiting for the results of her X-Ray to come out, she was giving out the toys to the children. Just merely placing them beside the sleeping children. Since it was 2am in the morning and they were all fast asleep.

Thankfully the doctor was agreeable to such a late appointment.

"As you can see here, the good news if that none of your bones are broken or anything such," he pushed up his glasses, "So I am guessing that the knee pain you're experiencing may just be that your ligament, which is the muscle between your knee cap and bone below, has been overexerted, or stretched. It may be hard to take Long walks and dance for a Long time.

But lucky for you, your case is not so serious. So there's no need for anything too extreme like operations. So I can just prescribe you some painkillers. Just take one or two when there's pain. It does not have to be consumed daily. If there's any more serious pain, do come back to us immediately. You can continue dancing but stop if you're unwell."

The two sighed in relief and thanked the doctor.

"Jie, you're lucky!" Wei sighed as he helped her up.

She nodded, "Hopefully it won't get too serious. I don't want to affect the group."

The two stopped by a bubble tea cafe and ordered some drinks. Call them weird for drinking bubble tea in the middle of a winter night but the two shared weird genes.

"Jie..." Wei called. His voice low and dangerous, making her worried.

"Yeah? What's wrong?"

"Have you... ever thought of leaving B.A.P?"

The Sister who was sipping on her drink, choked on one of the pearls, "W-What? Of course not! They're like a family to me!"

"But your real family to worried for you."

"Are you calling my members 'fake'?" She gasped.

"No! I'm just worried something even more serious will happen if you continue to stay in the group. Who knows if you may really end up doing an operation?!"

"Look, I'm perfectly fine. Let's make a deal. If I have to do an operation... I'll leave the group and return to Singapore."

He raised his eyebrows, "Really?"

She nodded and held out her pinky, "I promise. You can count me on that."

He attached their pinkies together and sighed, "You don't have to force yourself, you know?"

"I'm an idol. Things like that are bound to happen. Come on, it's getting late. I'll bring you back to your hotel."

Wei stared at his Sister again. He had nothing against B.A.P, Nor does he hate the fact that his Sister is an idol. He was proud of her, very proud. But he was worried. Looking at his Sister performing and practicing so hard to the extent of over stretching  her muscle just broke his heart.