Twelve Membered Group #1

Chapter Title: No mercy

3rd Person POV:

"You were great there, Nic!" Himchan smiled and high fived with the girl.

The members got down from the stage and took a break, resting for a bit before their next special stage on Music Core.

"Gomawo oppa," she smiled, "I'm still so nervous, though."

The leader ruffled her hair, "It's your debut stage. Of course you will be nervous."

B.A.P. One of the biggest debut groups of 2012. It used to be of six members, all boys to be exact. But now, the addition of more members have started. To start, Victoria Chin Nicole. A 1993 liner who shares the same birthday was B.A.P's Main Vocal Daehyun. She's a bright and positive 19-year-old. The second leader of the progressing B.A.P, also the rapper and Dancer.

The seven have just completed their 'No Mercy' stage and were taking a short break before their special stage of 'Dancing in the rain'.

It was an outdoor stage and the weather had just gotten a bit bad. But the young and ambitious seven were certainly not fazed.

They got ready again backstage, adjusting their in-ears and hair. Her hair was a gradient, pretty cool if you were to see. From black to streaks of blue and purple. The ends were loosely curled and her make up was lightened to match the song's happy vibe.

Being the only girl didn't seem to bother her. She was happy with the members and so were they. But the only member who has problems with her is the one and only— Jung Daehyun. Despite being born on the same day, the two had some problems before debut.

Being a trainee for 8 years wasn't easy. Till she met him in high school. They fell for each other, hard. But knowing her fate was becoming an idol, he decided to break up with her.

He didn't seem to be affected much. Making it seem like he didn't take their relationship seriously in the first place.

But for Nicole, she was affected the most. Him being her first love, it was hard for her to face the fact that he was that kind of person. He didn't even try to understand the hardship of being a trainee at an entertainment company, since the young age of 11. Till he was 18, when they met again, at the same entertainment building, in the same practice room, finding out that they were going to debut in the same group.

They see each other practically every minute and hour of their life. Going to school together in the morning, going to the entertainment building together in the afternoon, and going back to the same dorm in the evening.

He trained for 6 months till he debuted with the other five guys in B.A.P as a main vocal with his outstanding talent for singing. No doubt that he was able to surpass the other thirty over male trainees who were fighting for a spot in B.A.P.

He missed Nicole so much, only understanding the pain and tiredness of being a trainee. He was 18, he already felt tired and worn out from 6 months of training. But she was 11, trained for 8 years. And she never complained even once about being tired when they were dating.

Even more with the fact that she wasn't Korean. She was from another country, Singapore. She had to balance learning a new language, adapting to a new environment and school, and training all at the same time. But she never got distracted. She worked hard in everything.

They were young when they started dating but she was already so mature then. She contributed a lot to the relationship they shared. But all he did in return was break her heart.

Meeting in TS was like as if God was giving him a second chance to make it up to her. But he was too timid to admit his mistake to her. Every time he wanted approach her, her smile and laughter always left in speechless and in awe, at the other corner of the practice room. He admired every part of her.

She's bold. He isn't.

Another thing, or rather another someone, stopped him from approaching her. His fellow member, Moon Jongup.

He's a lovely young guy. His dancing skills are no joke either. Being a trainee of 7 years, he grew close to Nic, with the fact that both of them trained a lot together. They were best of friends. And seeing them together almost 24/7 only made Daehyun jealous and worried. Worried that he'll never get the girl he loves, back.

But with his constant effort of patching up their relationship, he could see that Nic is comfortable with him now. They can talk to each other like they used to but whenever the topic of 'relationships' are started, the two turn awkward. The other guys don't know though. Besides Jongup. The guy Nic probably trusts more than their group's manager.

Daehyun stood behind her, adjusting his in-ear while watching her practice her rap before going on stage. A smile forming on his face as he admired her again.

She sensed someone looking so she snapped her head up, meeting gazes with her fellow group mate.

Her lips curled up into a smile as she mouthed the words 'fighting' to him while making a small fist action. He followed suit before flashing his signature gummy smile.

Thank god for being in the same group as you, Nicole-ah.