Yongguk: Dance Crew

"So, we're gonna be the back up dancers for B.A.P?" One of the other girls in the dance crew asked.

Our team supervisor nodded, "Just three of you though. I'll call out your names...... Amanda, Leena and (y/n)."

"You're so lucky!" Your Best Friend, Julie whined, "You're not even a fan of B.A.P and you're going to be a back-up Dancer for them!"

"Well I'm sorry I don't spazz over Korean guys."

---

"We are, B.A.P, yes sir! Nice to meet you!" Six Korean guys bowed in front of the three of you.

You, as the leader, signalled your two friends who were with you to introduce yourselves.

"Hi! I'm Amanda!"

"Hello, I'm Leena. Nice to meet you."

"(y/n)," you said plainly.

The boys nodded and smiled.

They looked like rainbows.

This really tall tower has blonde hair, the shortest one has pink hair, the one next to him looked like a burrito. Then a legit rainbow haired guy. One with black hair styled up, the one next to him with black hair gelled up. Then, they started introducing themselves in English. With the courtesy of the three of you coming from a prestigious dance academy in Australia.

"I'm Yongguk," gelled hair dude said, "I'm the leader of B.A.P."

"I'm Himchan. The visual and sub-vocal, nice to meet you," styled hair said.

"I'm Daehyun! I'm the main vocal and you're all very pretty!" Rainbow exclaimed. The other two blushed as you shrugged.

Burrito had a surprisingly soothing voice, "I'm Youngjae! Lead vocal of B.A.P."

"Jongup," pink-ie said, "Main Dancer and sub-vocal."

"I'm Zelo! The youngest. I'm the lead rapper and Dancer, nice to meet you!" Blonde tower said.

"Alright. I'm sure you guys have listened to the track and I heard that (y/n) will work on the dance with our two members over the week and you guys can show us the following week. Do relax if you're tired as this comeback isn't rushed. We'll pay for all your expenses and apartments for these six months. Please have a pleasant stay with us," Manager Kang smiled kindly as the translator translated his words and the three of you bowed.

"Do you want to start on the dance now?" Zelo asked you in English. It was pretty fluent.

"Sure. And you can talk to me in Korean," you smiled. Maybe, they won't be too bad of boys, "I'm half Korean."

"Oh great! That makes things much easier. We can listen to the soundtrack once more then we can start. Maybe for three hours before we go back?" The two boys discussed.

You nodded.

"Hyung, you're not going back first?" Jongup caught sight of Yongguk who took a seat on the couch in the practice room.

"I produced the song. I'ld love to see what dance you guys come up with," he smiled and slipped out his phone to play with.

The two younger ones shrugged as you titled your head.

The three of you got seated in front of some laptops as Jongup played the song.

The beat was really catchy and one word, sexy.

"I've already got a rough idea of a choreography," you smiled.

"What is it?" Zelo asked in anticipation.

You sighed, "But it involves quite a bit is skin-ship."

"Oh that's cool. As long as if turns out nicely," Jongup made a polite smile.

"Great! Then let's get started already, shall we?"

---

Three months later

"Hold onto her thigh," You instructed as Daehyun tried the dance with Amanda.

The two had their cheeks red Crimson as Daehyun awkwardly held onto her and Amanda looked away and cleared her throat.

"(y/n), can you help Yongguk Hyung while we go grab dinner? Grandpa Bang can't get it," Zelo rolled his eyes playfully.

Weird. He always got the dance on point.

"Let's get started?" You smiled at him as he tore his eyes away from his phone.

"Sure," he gave you a big gummy smile, making your heart beat as if you've just ran 10 kilometres.

The intro was when he had to hold onto your waist as both your backs faced each other.

You gulped as you felt uncomfortable. Yongguk was really charismatic and certainly caught your attention the most amongst the other members. Maybe... You do have a crush on him? But you tried to be professional.

You started counting, "One, two, three and four, and four—"

You got cut off as you stepped on the laces of your sneakers and you wait for a loud thud. But Yongguk held you by your waist, your faces only a few inches apart.

He smirked as he saw you gulp.

"Maybe you can add this to the choreo," he said in a flirty manner.

"Me falling? Thanks but no thanks—"

"I was talking about this," he rolled his eyes and caught her by her chin, pulling her in for a passionate kiss.