«6»

"Soooo, how much money do they give you?" Luke asks curiously as him and Ashton cuddle on his bed in their after sex bliss.

Ashton shrugged his shoulders and looked up at Luke slightly.

"I don't know, it doesn't really matter that much. I haven't even used any of it yet." He mumbles and closes his eyes tiredly.

"Then why do you take it?" Luke asks, making Ashton frown.

"I don't know, just to have money? Just in case something happens." Luke grits his teeth but nods.

"Why does it matter so much?" Ashton asks and leans up on his elbow to look at Luke fully.

"It doesn't. I was just wondering how much you got for being pimped out. Do you feel like a whore yet?" Ashton scoffs and rolls over so he was facing the wall, not Luke. What the hell was his problem all of a sudden?

"I'm not a whore." Ashton spits venomously.

He gets even more angry as Luke laughs. "Oh really?" He says between laughs and Ashton sits up, looking at Luke again.

"Really." He says harshly and Luke just shakes his head with a smile that Ashton wants to slap off his face.

"And how many people have you slept with, huh? You're a groupie, you have sex with people for a living."

"That's none of your business." Ashton says as his face heats up.

"How many bands have you been passed around to? I'm just generally curious." Luke says and Ashton just lays back down with a huff.

"Shut up." He grumbles. He didn't know why Luke was being such a dick all of a sudden but he didn't like it. He decided to just try and get some sleep because he knew he would have to get up early the next morning. The boys had an interview and it was his job to get the boys up and ready, well it wasn't exactly but he knew that if he didn't then they wouldn't be getting up at all.

Luke just rolled his eyes and scoffed, he didn't know why he felt so bitter towards the fact that Ashton took the money from them. I mean he knew from the beginning that, this was a job to Ashton.

"So is it like 100$ a week? Or more?" Luke asks and Ashton just turns to glare at him.

"Get some sleep, you have to be up early tomorrow." Is all he mumbles and that's the end of the conversation, too bad the peaceful atmosphere had to be ruined by Luke being a jerk. Ashton thought before he got up to go and clean up.

-

The next morning, Ashton gets out of bed and instead of waking Luke up first, he decides he'll start with Calum and Michael. He was still pissed off at Luke. I mean what was his problem anyway?

They get up quiet easily, due to Calum doing half the job for him. Ashton wakes them both up but let's Calum wake Michael up fully when he tries to go back to bed.

Ashton debates on wether he should be nice, since Luke wasn't very nice last night and Ashton was still pissed.

In the end Ashton just picked up one of Luke's shoes from the end of the bed and chucked it at his head. Luke jolted awake and groaned, looking around tiredly before glaring at Ashton.

"What the hell was that for?" He grumbled and Ashton just ripped the blankets from Luke's hold when he tried to hide under them.

"You have to get up, you only have 20 minutes before the car gets here and you need to be presentable because you have an interview and then we're going to the studio." Luke just groans and Ashton rolls his eyes. "That means get up."

"Wake me up in 10, that's enough time for me." He mumbles and snuggles into his pillow.

"You need to get dressed, eat breakfast, brush your teeth, make your hair look presentable, definitely shower because you smell like shit. Is ten minutes enough to do all that?" He glares at Ashton, pissed that he's right and he really does have to get up.

"Fine." He huffs and Ashton waits till Luke goes into the bathroom to make sure he isn't going to go back to bed before he goes out into the tiny kitchen and goes through the cupboards for something to eat.

"You guys need to go shopping." Ashton grumbles and Calum shrugs.

"We usually just eat take out most of the time or room service, it's too much work to cook when we're so busy all the time." Ashton blushes and nods.

"Well that's going to change." He mutters to himself but calls up room service before going to knock on the bathroom door to tell Luke he's got 12 minutes.

"Just a fair warning, Luke's being a dick this morning." Ashton says to Michael and Calum.

"You're the one who threw a shoe at my face!" Luke yells and rounds the corner, dressed and messing with his almost dry hair.

"Because you wouldn't get up." Ashton argues and Luke makes a noise of disagreement.

"You didn't even try to wake me up."

"Stop being a dick then." Ashton mutters and Calum just shakes his head in amusement.

"Today is gonna be a long day." He mutters and Michael agrees with a small laugh as he watches Ashton and Luke banter like a married couple.

"Most definitely."