«1»

Luke slowly slid out of the bed, careful not to wake the random one night stand up. He couldn't really remember her name, Britney, Brianna? To begin way he didn't know and honestly he didn't really care.

He pulled his clothes back on and slid his shoes on, grabbing his phone and checking the time. It was almost 7 in the morning and he had multiple texts from Calum, Michael and management. They were pissed. Yikes.

Luke sighed and jumped slightly as two arms wrapped around his waist. "Where're you going baby? Don't you wanna stay?" The girl from last night asked. Luke went to object, he never stayed but stopped himself as she smirked and added, "Maybe we can go for a round two?"

Luke smirked as well and turned around to kiss her and push her back down on the bed. "Round two sounds like a great idea." He mumbled and kissed her again as she giggled.

The boys and management would just have to wait.

-

Luke opened his shared hotel room door and was immediately met with two angry bandmates.

"Luke where the hell were you? Management has been looking for you and you've been ignoring us." Calum grumbled.

Michael scrunched his nose up in disgust and groaned when he was in front of Luke. "Please Luke tell me that isn't alcohol I smell."

Luke just laughed and walked passed them. "I know, they called me." He said and sat down on the couch, ignoring Michael's comment.

"Oh, ok. Good, so you talked to them?" Calum asked and Luke chuckled again.

"No."

They both glared at him and huffed in frustration.

"Luke I thought you were done with the drinking." Michael mumbled sadly and that made Luke sigh.

"I know. I am. I just wanted to have a fun night, okay?" Luke hated making Michael and Calum sad or disappointed in him. They were all he had left.

They were with him through it all, and still are. Even when Luke's family gave up on him, they didn't. He wanted to make them proud of him, not disappointed.

"You can have fun without drinking Luke." Calum muttered and shook his head, he sat down next to Luke and took his hand as Luke looked down in shame.

"I know, okay? I just-it was there and I shouldn't but I did. I'm trying." They both nodded and patted him on the back.

"We know." He smiled at them at that, they were a great support system for him, if it wasn't for them Luke would be a full fledged alcoholic.

"You should probably talk to management." Michael muttered and got up, going to his room.

Luke nodded but took a minute of peace before he called them. No doubt they would be mad about something.

And that they were.

"Get your ass down here now!"

"Just mine? Or should I bring Calum and Michaels as well?" Luke asked. He heard a chuckle from Calum and a growl of anger from his manager.

"Just yours. And you better hurry or there will be consequences."

Luke rolled his eyes but said bye and hurried on his way there.

-

Luke walked into the building and decided to take his time instead of rushing there because his manager sounded pissed on the phone and that's never a good thing.