Justin looks at her, thinking about ways to approach this situation. He could one, tell her to fuck off and never come back and don't ever think about contacting her and his daughter again, or two, tell her that she better be happy with the schedule the have now, or three...

Well, there isn't a three.

Justin features were hard all over again, and it was hard to bypass his attitude. "You think her being with you all the time is any better?" he asked sarcastically, causing her to bite her lip and look down. She was trying to hide her eyes that were watering as her ex-husband started to get to her.

"Y-yes, it is," she told her, causing him to laugh loudly, but it was so evil and dark that she thought for a moment that he was about to turn into Satan himself.

When he overcame his laughing, his face went serious, all trace of sarcasm and humor were gone. He scoffed. "Good luck. If you want to try it, then go ahead, but I'm telling you now it's no use. The judge won't even approve. You're unemployed, you never had a stable job, I've always been the source of income when you lived here, and plus, you live with your brother in an apartment in a neighborhood that looks like at any minute it'll be robbed. The only source of income is coming from the shop that your brother works at, and he barely makes much there. So I'll save you the trouble and heartbreak now, don't even bother," Justin ranted, his breathing heavy from not breathing from his talk, voice holding nothing but malice. "You can show yourself to the exit."

Justin saw his ex-wife tears start to run down her cheeks, but Justin didn't care. He quickly turned around, slide the open, and went inside, slamming it shut behind him. Huffing, Justin went over to the couch and sat down, the force of him sitting down causing the couch to go down. He watched as his daughter played with the barbie doll, eyes also trained on the television that now was playing some show that Justin didn't know what the name was. He couldn't bother to care, though.

A few minutes of watching the television, which he honestly wasn't watching, just staring at, he heard the back door open, a few footsteps, then the door close. He heard sniffing as she came in, but he didn't care.

Justin heard footsteps approach over to where he was sitting, and then his ex-wife was standing in front of him, bending over to their daughter. He wanted to tell her to move out of the way but didn't.

His ex-wife bent down to their daughter, running her fingers through the little girl hair. She then kissed the top of her head. "Bye baby," she cooed. The little girl looked up at her mother and smiled.

"Bwye mommy," she told her, causing the woman to smile. She then lifted up and walked away, going to the exit without even sparing Justin a second glance.

He scoffed, watching down at his little angel. Her, taking away his daughter and having full custody? No fucking way, not possible. She's not taking away one of my few sources of happiness, Justin said to himself. His ex-wife was even lucky that Justin allowed her to see him. Technically, since Justin had full custody, he didn't have to allow his ex to see her, but wanting to be the good guy that he is, allowed her to. He didn't want his daughter to grow up not knowing her mother, and once she found out he didn't want her to hate him and try to live with her. Even though he knew that was most likely a slim chance of happening, there was still that fear in the back of his mind.

Justin wanted so bad to talk to his second source of happiness, but he couldn't do that, seeing as his father was over her shoulder 24/7, trying to prevent her from talking to him. He reached over to the coffee table and grabbed his phone, unlocking the device. He immediately went to his messages, clicking on the name of his third source of happiness.

Justin: Hello, Zayn. I had fun tonight ;)

-

Justin woke up Monday morning to the sound of his loud alarm clock sitting on his nightstand. The sound itself cause him to groan, turning over to the side of the bed that the clock was at. He slowly opened his eyes, revealing his brown orbs. He reached over to his nightstand, clicked the stop button, causing the alarm to cease. Justin retracted his hand, laying back down on the bed and resting his hand on his forehead.