Chapter Twenty

Louis just want to say haha, suck shit when he was in view of Nick being in the bottom two. He was also nervous. Perrie was by Nick's side.

Both of them, Louis could say, did horribly in the photoshoot this week. Not only did Perrie cry after her snaps, Caroline came chasing after Perrie screaming out something very inappropriate. Perrie definitely didn't do well at all and Louis was scared for her. Perrie could be walking out that door.

He was close to locking hands with Harry for support but the camera was on him and his fingers were in his mouth, chewing the nails with anxiety. Liam addressed them both, explaining their faults in the shoot. Perrie had tears on the rim of her eyelids and Louis' were similiar. 

He waited for the name. All four of them did. Luke had won photo of the week and Louis wasn't sure if he could care any less for Perrie; the one that broke his heart. 

"Perrie,"

The name sounded like music to his ears and Louis fell to the floor in a crouch with his hands in his palms, his photo still in his hand as he lets out a shaky sigh of relief. Perrie was shocked herself, walking forward reluctantly and looking at Liam sincerely in the eye. Nick was pissed.

"Perrie, you've been given this chance because we've seen potential in you throughout the competition. We know you can do better,"

"I will," She muttered, sniffing back a stray tear and leaky nose. She accepted the photo from Liam, turning around and instead of joining the group on the separate panel, she opens her arms and takes Nick in them. She kisses his cheek, mumbling some sweet nothings into his ear. She finally joined the group, Louis gripping and holding her inevitably tight. 

Nick was sent home after a few consulting words with Liam. He didn't bother walking to the other group for hugs, not even for Demi. He left angrily.

Louis couldn't be happier.

****************

There were five, Louis counted and made sure he counted right. There were five.

Five people left in this competition. One out of five chances, he could win this thing.

"What're you thinking about?"

The voice of Harry was right by his ear. He could feel his words. Really, he could. Harry's lips were grazing along the outside of his ear, kissing at his temple after to keep Louis relaxed and comforted.

Demi was still not used to it. Perrie revealed the news to her that Louis and Harry were both in this kind of, flirtship. Not a friendship, nor relationship. She was oblivious. She had no clue Louis and Harry were the type and if Demi didn't find out soon enough, she might have made a move herself on Harry.

This made Louis incredibly jealous and over-protective. But Harry reassured him and promised tonight he'll make it up to him.

It was a little nerve wracking for Louis and Harry to be told that Demi needed to know. The more people that knew about these two, the more likely something was going to be said. Sure, there were only 3 people in the house that were liable to telling the truth and ruining everything. And sure, no one was to be trusted.

Its better for everyone to know. That means they no longer had to run away for a secret kiss. Or to hide their affection away from the other unnotified models.

So they were relaxed. All five. Even Luke and Perrie were starting to connect nicely again. Though, they still sat on opposite sides of the room and Luke was buried into his phone. Demi was sipping her green tea, talking about who knew what to Perrie and Louis and Harry were in their own little world.