Chapter One

Louis handed over his details, Liam handling the paper as if it was the most precious thing alive. Louis was starstruck and if he wasn't in such a mode to concentrate and act like a model, Louis would be drooling Niagara Falls.

"Hey lad," Niall started with a beaming grin. Only his braces were taken off the other month and his teeth looked gorgeous. "Mind tellin' us about yourself?"

Louis wasn't expecting this. Sure, he expected questions but about himself? He's got so much about himself. He blanked out quickly, what does he say? I like popcorn? Carrots? Old ladies with tight g-strings on? He does not have any fucking clue whatsoever.

"I really like the environment and how people want to make a change to this beautiful Earth of ours", is what Louis should've said. Instead, he rambles embarrassingly. 

"I like ketchup. I really love playing football because, 'ya know, it's a great work out. I love swimming and modelling is such a big career deal for me! I want this so badly" Great, now I sound desperate.

Yeah, it was expected that the judges were to glance all over the place. It was like if they were giving glares of 'why do we have this job? All we listen to is morons like him'. The reassuring smile of all 4 judges on panel gave him clearance.

"So... Louis, how 'bouts if you just turned slowly and we'll see your build, structure and movement." Ed instructed, leaving a mark of absolute contentment in his heart when Ed smiles at Louis. Louis tried standing up taller than he usually did, slowly turning easily, stopping at each 90 degree angle.

A few murmurs from the judges were heard and by the sounds of it, it was negative. 'Tummy's a little over.' and 'He seems a little short?' were there and Louis knew they were both going to affect his career.

His tummy, well that was his fault. Those snack cakes his mum gave him when he was younger did the trick. Louis had never been able to lose it. It was a fat pouch and Louis doesn't know if he could ever lose it and it was disgusting to see at times.

Though his height really hadn't affected him since now. He was accepted into unproffesional photo-shoots just fine and he wasn't intending to become a runway model any how. At 1 metre 75 centimetres, Louis was at least 5 centimetres short of being the recommended height for a male model since they didn't wear heels.

"Alrighty then, Louis," Caroline smiled brightly (unusual) and demanded Louis to stand on the 'X' again for proper judging. "May you please walk down the runway, up and back and we'll judge your walk thank you."

Louis proceeded, walking like he knows how, strutting down the runway like he owns that plastic, flat piece of shit. He stops at the end, doing a small stride out to the side, exchanging weight and giving that smize and wink to the girs below himself and turning back, ambling with the same about of attitude to his personality. Ending the runway judgement, the panel chatted to themselves before they gave a simper look to Louis.

"Thank you, Louis," Liam nodded once. "Tomorrow, you will find out the results."

And that was it. Louis was let off the stage to be reunited with his mum in a small green room as he gave his precious mum and teenage sister a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"How did you think you went?" Lottie asks gingerly, pulling away from her brother and looking up to him with absolute fondess.

"I-I.. I really don't know Lots," Louis shook his head as his mum looks at him with sympathy. "They just... I don't know."

"You'll do great, Boo! I just know it!" Lottie praised. "You seriously deserve to at least be in the top 100"

Louis shrugged, his mouth twitching into a small smile. "We'll wait and see."