(11)

Riley's POV: (A/N: switching it up a bit!!!)

Flower~Child - bay window. bay window RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

RebelHart - b there in 10

Flower~Child - get Lucas & Farkle 2

RebelHart - kk

I sat my cell phone down next to me and just stared at the wall. I don't know what's going on with Bobby, but I'm gonna find out.

About ten minutes later, Maya and Lucas came in through the window.

"Where's Farkle?" I asked, impatiently. "This is very important!"

"Said he had to eat dinner first, but would be over after," Maya replied.

I sighed. "Fine."

"What's so important, anyway? Farkle's not the only one who's suppose to be eating dinner right now, you know!" Lucas questioned.

"Dinner can wait, Lucas! First we have to find out what's wrong with Bobby!" I answered, throwing my arms up into the air.

"Wait--something's wrong with Bobby?" Lucas asked, worriedly.

"That's what she just said, Ranger Rick!" Maya said, smacking Lucas upside the head.

Normally, I would have yelled at her for this, but I was too worried about Bobby. I mean, sure, we've only known her for about a month, but she's still our friend.

I quickly explained to Lucas what had happened during Maya and I's conversation with Bobby.

"Hmmm..." Lucas thought, after I finished. "Hey, Riley? Can I see your guys' conversation?"

"Uh, sure, I guess," I replied. I quickly turned on my cell phone and got back to our earlier conversation before handing it to Lucas.

He looked at the messages for awhile before handing me my phone back and pulling out his own.

"Huckleberry, what are you doing?" Maya asked, peering over Lucas' shoulder at his cell phone screen, where he appeared to be typing something into Google.

"Looking up something," Lucas answered. "Actually--this."

He showed the two of us his phone, and I was shocked at what he had looked up. It was only one word, but it was an important one:

Dyslexia.

"Why on Earth would you look that up, of all things?" I questioned, pushing him slightly.

"Because, this might be the answer we're looking for," Lucas responded, before starting to read off of his phone. "Dyslexia: a learning disorder characterized by difficulty reading."

We were all quiet for a moment, before Maya spoke up. "He's right, Riles. It would explain why she spelled those words wrong. Because she couldn't tell that she was spelling them wrong."

I couldn't believe it. Bobby had Dyslexia. And never told us.

But, that's when it dawned on me. "Guys, if Bobby has Dyslexia, then wouldn't the school have to know about it? Meaning my own Father would know about it?"

Neither of them said anything, and that only made me angrier.

"DDDDAAAAADDDDD!!!!!"