(10)

Bobby's POV:

Nearly three hours later, Farkle and I had painted almost every inch of my bedroom. Well, except for one of the walls. I wanted all of my friends and such to come and make their mark on it. Farkle was finishing up his. He was painting what looked like a beaker overflowing with some sort of liquid.

"That looks really good, Farkle," I complimented.

"T-thanks," Farkle stuttered, nervously, for some odd reason. "But, I think I should go. Promised my parents I'd be home by dinner."

"Well, ok," I replied. "But, before you go, let me give you a hand."

Farkle gave me questioning look. "With what?"

I smiled. He was so oblivious to the fact that he had paint on his face. Jeez, for a genius, Farkle sure is dumb sometimes....

I walked out of my bedroom and into the kitchen. Ms. Landerson wasn't there, but there was a note left on the counter. It read:

(A/N: this is how Bobby sees it)

Bobby,

I hab to run to Jo-Ann's to get some more yarn and fadric for knitting and sewing. I shoulb de dack dy 6:30 or so. If you or the 'Farkle' get hungry, there's a frozen qizza in the fribge.

Love,
MaryAnn Lanberson

I sat the note back down on the counter. Ms. Landerson has always loved to sew and knitt. Recently, she's been obsessed with sewing and knitting me some things like beanies, blankets, socks, etc.

Anyways, I bent down and opened one of the cabinets. I grabbed some of the random baby wipes that Ms. Landerson keeps in the house, and walked back into my bedroom.

Farkle was sat on my bed, but stood up once he saw me come through the door. "Bobby, what are you doing?"

"Just come here and stand still, already!" I chuckled.

Farkle looked unsure, but came over and stood in front of me anyway. I took one of the baby wipes and brought it up to his left cheek. I quickly wiped away the paint, but my hand lingered there for a few seconds. I hurriedly pulled away and handed Farkle the other wipes so that he could clean off his hands; my face on fire.

"Uh, I should probably go," Farkle said, blushing a bright shade of pink.

"Y-yea," I mumbled. Great! Now I'M stuttering!

Farkle rushed out of my room in a flash. Once I heard the front door close, I ripped the new cell phone Ms. Landerson bought me out of my back pocket and started texting Riley and Maya in our group chat.

(A/N: I don't think u guys will need meh 2 tell u who's who... also some of Bobby's words r spelled wrong purposely cause of her dyslexia so yea)

Broken_Artist - AHDBKNSHSN

Flower~Child - DID SOMETHING HAPPEN W/ FARKLE?!?!?!

RebelHart - how did u understand dat???

Flower~Child - I have ma ways....

RebelHart - riles u sound like meh

Flower~Child - BUT WAT HAPPENED?!?!?!

Broken_Artist - k so Farkle came over & we qainted on ba walls & he got qaint on his face & I wiqed it off & we dlush & I EMDRASSEB!!!!!!!!!!

Flower~Child - YYYAAAYYYY!!! I'M ALREADY PLANNING UR WEDDING!!! #FOBBY

RebelHart - oh god.....

RebelHart - wait Bobby y r ur words spelled so bad like "qaint" & "dlush"

Flower~Child - yea I've noticed dat bout u dat u sometimes spell & read things wrong wats w/ dat???

Broken_Artist has left the conversation