(3)

At the Matthews Apartment....

Bobby's POV:

After school, Riley and Maya practically dragged me over to Riley's apartment. Although I knew I was going to be in for it once I got home, I decided it was worth it if it meant hanging out with my first and only friends.

When we got there, Riley introduced me to her parents and her little brother, Auggie. Who would have thought the History teacher was Riley's Dad?

The girls pulled me into Riley's bedroom and sat me down at a pretty window. The window had a purple cushion and several colorful pillows.

"This, Bobby, is the Bay Window," Maya said.

"It's VERY special to us," Riley added.

"Cool," I said. "So, what do you do here?"

"The REAL question is: what DON'T we do here?!" Maya replied, just as Farkle came through the window.

"Ladies," Farkle said, flirtatiously.

"Farkle," Riley and Maya said, together. They then all turned to me, surprise visible on their faces.

"What?" I asked, slightly uncomfortable.

"Well, we all thought you would freak out when Farkle came through the window," Riley explained. "At least, that's what Zay did when he first moved here."

"Well, that's just Zay being Zay," I said, making everyone chuckle. "Plus, I've seen weirder. TRUST ME."

"Anyways, when are you guys gonna tell Ms. Heckling that you wanna show your art?" Riley asked, obviously trying to persuade us (mostly Maya, since she's WAY more stubborn than I am) to show our artwork.

"It's not happening, Riley," Maya said, annoyed.

Riley looked at me, frowning. "Bobby?"

"I don't know, Riley," I said, after a minute. "I've never been asked to show my artwork before, so why am I all of a sudden being asked to now?"

"Because you were VERY shy before, and rarely talked," Farkle cut in. "That's why."

"Yea, speaking of which, Bobby, I don't think I've ever really saw you talk to anyone before," Riley inquired. "You never spoke in class, and left as soon as the bell rung. Why's that?"

I stayed silent, trying to think of some kind of lame excuse to get me out if this awkward situation. I was thinking of using the old 'Oh, look at the time' trick, but thought it would be too easy.

Screw it, I thought. If it'll get me out of here, then I'll take it.

"Oh, look at the time!" I faked smiled. "I'd better get going! Bye!"

Before anyone could protest, I raced out of Riley's bedroom fast as lightning. After a quick 'Good-bye' to Riley's family, I left the Matthews' apartment.

Oh, God, I thought, as I started walking back too my house. Did I just lose my only friends?
------------------------------------------------------
Hope u guys liked this chapter! Next one will be more about Bobby & her personal life & past. Don't forget to vote, comment, & follow meh 4 more AWESOME stories!

Later Honeys!

- littlebee77 ☆