(1)

Bobby's POV:

~Flashback~

"Daddy?" My seven-year-old self asked, as I sat on my Father's lap.

"Yes, Angel?" Dad said, looking down at me with a smile.

"Do you promise to love me forever and ever, even if I'm different?" I asked.

"Of course, darling! You're my Little Angel, and I'll forever and always love you!" Dad replied, hugging me tight.

"Forever and Always?"

"Forever and Always."

~End of Flashback~

I woke with tears streaming down my face. Great, ANOTHER memory, I thought. If only that were still real...

My name's Bobby, by the way; Bobby Holt.

I slowly sat up and practically dragged myself out of bed; dreding the day ahead. I walked over to my small dresser and looked for a decent outfit to wear. (A/N: Bobby's outfit above) Satisfied, I quickly brushed my hair and threw it up into a messy bun. Before leaving, I added a little bit of make-up to cover my scars.

I then grabbed my old, slightly ripped backpack and tip-toed downstairs. Halfway down, I looked over the ralling and saw my Dad passed out on the couch; surrounded by beer bottles. I silently thanked God and slowly made my way down the rest of the stairs. But, just when I was almost at the door, I just HAD to trip and fall on an empty beer bottle; waking my Dad.

"WHAT THE HECK YOU STUPID CHILD?!" Dad yelled, pushing me back down just as I started to get up.

"I-I'm sorry, D-Dad! I-" I began, but was cut off by a hand slapping me in the face.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME, IDIOT?!" Dad roared, making me flinch.

"S-Sorry Sir! I-I forgot..." I said. With that, he slapped me and kicked a few more times before heading up to his room.

I slowly pulled myself up; using the coffee table for support. I brushed myself off and staggered to the front door. I walked out into the cool, autumn breeze and started my long walk to school.
------------------------------------------------------
At School....

Bobby's POV:

I FINALLY arrived at school and immediately went to my locker. I was nearly late, so the halls were pretty-much empty. I did notice two girls standing a little bit away from me; chatting up a storm.

I sighed. I wish I had friends....
------------------------------------------------------
At School.....

Riley's POV:

It was a regular school day and Maya and I were finishing getting ready for class when a girl raced inside. She had long, black, pretty hair that was in a VERY messy bun. I didn't get to see her eye color though, because she kept her head down.

I nudged Maya. "Hey, Maya, look over there."

Maya turned and looked at the girl with me. "So? It's just a girl, Riley."

"But she's all alone! And she looks sad!" I protested.

The girl then glimpsed at us. I excitedly waved and Maya smiled, but she just turned back to her locker. I looked at Maya and she nodded.

We were just about to walk over to her when a group of older-looking girls walked over to the girl and slammed her up against the lockers.
------------------------------------------------------
Bobby's POV:

Oh no, I thought, as a small group of girls came over and shoved me against the lockers. These girls, were my bullies.

Coleen Page: she's got to be one of the DUMBEST girls I have EVER met.

Elise Kennedy: she's a snotty little brat who gets WHAT she wants, WHEN she wants it.

Jennifer Black: she knows EVERYTHING about EVERYONE. That's why her hair is SO big, it's full of secrets.

(A/N: Mean Girls!)

"Hey LOSER!" Coleen yelled. Again; she's NOT the brightest.

I sighed. "What do YOU guys want?"

"What's THAT suppose to mean?!" Elise asked, slapping me in the face.

"Excuse me!"

I turned my head and saw the two girls from earlier and my History teacher, Mr. Matthews.

"WHAT exactly do you girls THINK you're doing?!" Mr. Matthews shouted angrily, at my bullies.

Before they could even say a word, Mr. Matthews gave them three detentions each and sent them off to class. The three then came over to me, worry written on their faces.

"Are you ok?" The brunette asked. Now that I think about it, she looks A LOT like Mr. Matthews.

"I'm fine," I said simply, and turned back to my locker.

"I'm Riley, by the way! And that's Maya. We're BEST friends!" Riley said happily, pointing to the blonde next to her.

"Yeah. I could tell..." I said, sadly.

"So, wanna walk to class with us...." Maya asked. That's when I realized I hadn't even told these nice girls my name!

"My name's Bobby; and I guess so....." I answered.

"Well come on, then! Let's go!" Riley cried, pulling us both into class with Mr. Matthews following.
------------------------------------------------------
So I hope u all liked ma new story!

Later Honeys!

- littlebee77