Prompto Argentum

"So you've never heard of this game?"

The spunky voice of your adopted sister echoed in your ear despite the fact that you were attempting to listen to a different lecture that was being given. You paid attention to Cid's words about the inner workings of airships and another form of travel through gummi ships.

Between Cid's chatter and Brother also speaking Al Bhed with a couple of other people whom you never had met until now, it was hard to focus on Rikku's voice. You were surprised that Yuna wasn't hanging out in the shop or that the blond was out with your cousin

Humming slightly while repeating what Cid was saying in your head you turned your attention toward Rikku who was glued to her phone. "I haven't had much downtime Rikku, between work and visiting the University."

You could feel Cid's eyes glaring into your head when you mentioned the University. "Don't think that'd be a good idea [Name]. That place is the reason for your messed up head."

[Colour] eyes rolled a little bit while a touch of a smile came on your face.  Glancing toward your adoptive father with a thanking look but at the same time it would be nice if maybe he relaxed.

Instead Rikku was pouting and actually put her phone down. "Oh c'mon old man. It could help her remember!"

"Oayr nekrd." Brother's voice perked up from the other half of the garage. You huffed a little bit and glaring over at him, you were beginning to 'pick up' on Al-Bhed again.

Rikku popped off of the old dirty couch and stood beside you nearly forcing your attention onto what she was doing. "This is what I'm talking about. A New Empire! It's super addicting. It always has me distracted."

Brother snorted muttering under his breath at the same time. "Ed ech'd mega oui tu yhodrehk ynuiht rana yhofyoc."

"Crid ib oui!"

You laughed a little bit while Rikku and Brother decided to go at it and continued to listen to Cid's explanation about Airships.

The evening came faster than you expected it to come and boy was it a boring one. To the point that you decided to download that stupid app onto your phone to give yourself something to do other than watch TV.

Of course the only way you could really get anything done in the game was to join a Guild. It honestly made you cringe a little bit on the inside. It always felt weird to suddenly join something random. Or was it okay?

Chewing on your bottom lip you decided to click on the chat log along the bottom. Of course there were some weirdos on the chat, kids screaming that they were only six or nine years. Rolling your eyes you typed a brief message.

[Username] : Is there a certain guild I should join?

Your message slowly was consumed by a string of irrelevant messages until someone replied back.

ChocoRulez : Hey [Username]!! Join Chocobo Knights :] I'll PM you an invite!

Before you knew it you were invited to the guild where you found there to only be six other members besides you. A quick notification popped up, opening you found it was the person who invited you to join.

ChocoRulez -

Welcome to the game, it's probably confusing on what you should do or anything :[ but don't worry ! If you need anything you can just ask me or anyone else. The other members are some friends... I'm more active than them.

[Username] -

Thank you,  it really means a lot! I hope we become friends c: 

A certain blond couldn't contain his grin as he stared at his phone, the blue light hitting his face like a spot light. "You look too happy."

The deep chuckle of Gladio disturbed Prompto's thoughts, the trigger happy blond only looked up with a cross look. "Someone joined my guild, who by chance looks like they'll be more active than certain people!"

A scoff spilled from the lips of Ignis while he prepared the meal of the night on the campfire. "You're the one who went into everyones phone to make us join."

Prompto could only pout and shove himself further into the lawn chair, a smile still yet lingered.