Chapter 7

[ First day ]

~~Y/N pov~~

I was walking down the aisle with my dad next to me, holding his arms while I keep bowed my head down with sad look in my face. Not feeling happy that I soon to be Yoongi's wife, a lawfully wife of a person like a stranger to me.

"sweetie..." My dad called me out.

"what...?" I coldly replied.

"come on... Be happy for once, just for this wedding..." My dad persuaded me.

"I will never happy of what you decide my life, dad but I only did this for you, for your necessity." I said, trying not to cry since I don't want to ruin my makeup.

"I know you're mad but please, listen to me this time." My dad said.

"fine." I firmly replied as I looked up, trying to use my fake smile until my eyes meet Yoongi's presence once I reach myself with Yoongi and the priest.

I staring at him, he surprisingly look really good today.

His style like this:

I immediately stop staring at him and shake my head to come back to my sense as I feel a pair of eyes staring at me

I immediately stop staring at him and shake my head to come back to my sense as I feel a pair of eyes staring at me. As I looked up, I caught his eyes staring at me as well since I was wearing this exposing dress. It's really make me uncomfortable.

I pinch Yoongi's arms to snapped him out.

"Ouch!" He quietly groaning in pain, caressing his arms.

"Can you stop staring at me?! It's make me uncomfortable!" I whispering at him.

"Why? Oh well, by the way, " he lean in really close to my ear. "I love how you could pulled that dress so nicely. 100% hotter than I thought." Yoongi whispering, smirking at me as he tease me at thousands peoples here.

I could feel my cheeks heated up in embarrassment, gulping as I attempt to ignoring him and forgetting what Yoongi said just now. The music began to played.

"Mr, Min Yoongi. Will you accept Y/L/N to be your lawfully wedded wife, loving her of the rest of your life?" the priest said.

"I will" Yoongi said.

"Y/L/N do you take Mr, Min Yoongi as your lawfully husband?" The priest said to me.

"I will" I I effortlessly replied as my heart beating like crazy after knowing that I just became Yoongi's wife just now. The people began to cheer us while I show my fake smile to them.

"You two may kiss as husband and wife" the priest said with a smile on his face.

My heart was beating so fast than before once the priest said that. I look at Yoongi and close my eyes. Not wanting what happened after this.

I feel a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. It's okay, I guess he just gonna kiss me on forehead since he also disgust of me, right?

And I keep on waiting until I feel something soft against my lips. I immediately shut my eyes open and see Yoongi was softly kissing my lips.

I couldnt breath anymore when I feeling shy overload. My cheek was burning as hell and my leg is trembling right now, weakened me while his lips were expertly working on mine like he has practice this for along time. I can't believe he can be such a good kisser too. 

After awhile, Yoongi broke the kiss, he's not even bother looking at me and just smile at the guest while proudly wave to them. The people was happily applausing and clapping their hand.

I facing them to and smile a little even my mime can't move on of what happen just now.

••An hour ago, at house••

I stepped into my new house. Wait, I mean, our new house. I literally going to stay in mansion at first night as Yoongi's wife.

"I think this is too big for us to living in here. It was only two of us who living here, not 10." I look at him with stunned looked, confused why he had to choose this house for only two us. 

"Atleast you have a bed to sleep on, right?We will sleep separate by the way." Yoongi coolly said.

"Okay but, where's my bedroom?" I ask.

"find it by yourself" he coldly said as went upstairs to his bedroom. I guess this is how we will going through as husband and wife, treat each other like stranger.

I glared at him as I start to walk around this house with my suitcase to find a bedroom for myself.

Finally, I found a my new bedroom that fit with my personality. All white or pastel. I throw myself on the bed and breath out.

"This bed is really soft" I said as my eyes slowly getting heavy, unexpectedly falling asleep with this wedding dress on.

••2:00 am••

I just wake up from sleep, need a water after feeling my dry throat. So I went downstairs to the kitchen and drink a plain water from the fridge after changing my wedding dress into pajamas.

I'm not turning on any lamp here so I can't see anything from here except for lamp in the fridge but suddenly, I feel someone just standing behind me. I feeling the fear build in my body as I also turn my body around and see there was a guy behind me.

My eyes became wide and... "ARGHHHH!!!!!" I screaming. The guy suddenly became panicked and turn on the lamp.

I instantly shut my mouth from screaming and blushed when I realized the guy is... Yoongi...

"What's wrong with you, idiot?!?! Are you crazy?!?!" Yoongi screeching at me as he still feel panicked of what just happened.

My blood immediately boiled when I heard that word coming out from his mouth.

"Hey!! You are the one crazy!! You standing from behind me like a monster that are just like you!! And you call me idiot?? You should be the one call yourselves idiot!!" I was really angry of him, glared at him before I storm upstairs to my bedroom, leaving Yoongi irritated at kitchen.

Chapter 7 end
To be continued.