Chapter 14- Moral Change

Start from the beginning

"Not coming into school is different from coming into school and not showing up to class," I began to say, defending my point. "Not coming to school can indicate that you were sick. Skip class and teachers will find out, which means you're a lazy ass, you're going to get into trouble, and you're stupid for getting busted."

"It's not ditching if you don't get caught," he chuckles, "My motto," he points to his chest while leaning back on his chair, rocking back and forth. Darn, he looks sexy. His black cropped hair is all tousled and silky looking and his green T-Shirt woven on him to outline his muscles perfectly. He's definitely something to drool over.

"Actually, it's not ditching if you've got a believable excuse," I correct with a smirk.

"A little bit of both," he agrees with a positive smile. "So, what are you working on?"

"Sociology homework," I reply, doodling on the edge of the paper. He nods his head, looking around the place as I went back to my work. Drumming my pencil on the wooden desk nervously, I couldn't figure out the answer to number four. My pencil slams on the desk just as the librarian lady yelled out a Shh again to me. That lady seriously needs a brake. Lighten up!

I look up at Spence, who smirks and threads his fingers through mine. After a couple of minutes of staring and me getting totally lost in his hazel color eyes, he tugs at my hand and stands up grabbing his bag. "Come with me," he says, jerking his head towards the doorway.

"Where?" I whisper, looking at my stuff sprawled around the table.

"You'll see," he answers. Gathering my things together, I walked up to the door with him, lacing my fingers through his as we make our sneaky way exiting out to the courtyard.

"So." I began, curious as to where he was leading me.

"Yeah?" he responds questionably.

Awkward moment.... Awkward silence....

"I had a fun time on Friday," I state to him smiling as we walk, "We should do it again." Saying anything now to make some small talk.

"I'm glad you said that," he replies, with an even bigger smile than before."Then I supposed you won't mind going on another date with me?"

"I suppose not," I smirk, pretending to think about it.

"So, how about Saturday? We can go to the ice rink," I smile, feeling all anxious and jumpy inside now. If I wasn't holding his hand or in the same proximity as him I would be dancing up and down and doing something stupid and crazy.

I pretended to think about it, internally ecstatic about the idea, stopping and looking at the sky, "Hmm? A date to the ice rink." I repeat, mumbling to myself. JUST SAY YES! SAY YES!

"I know what you're thinking." He states, with a smirk on his face.