Missed Chapter

Justin

With in minutes all the warrior wolves, including my Beta, are standing next to me. Their heads are held up high as they prepare for the search of their beloved Luna. I look over at Zac, worried he isn't ready to be out of bed. Zac catches my eye and shakes his head.

I refuse to stay in bed while my Best Friend and Luna is out there missing.

I nod my head in agreement as I lead the wolves in the direction of the howl.

++++++

After two hours of sprinting we finally come to a stop in front of a house in the middle of nowhere. Wolves are milling around, going about their everyday lives as if they had't just kidnapped the mate and unborn child of the most powerful Alpha.

Remember don't attack any of the woman or children unless you are defending yourself. The same goes for the men.

Yes, Alpha!

We all charge head on, the males shifting and fighting back while women grab all the children, taking them to a safer place. The first wolf to attack me, I easily snap his neck before the next wolf runs at me, growling ferociously.

Clamping my jaws around the neck of the wolf I shake him like a rag doll, snapping his neck and ripping his throat out at the same time. I growl as a coward of a wolf jumps on my back, digging his razor sharp claws into my belly. He makes one wrong move which costs him his life, as I catch a hold of his leg and pull it from his body. He howls in agony, shifting back to his human form.

Leaving him to bleed out, I start towards the house which my mates scent is coming from. Just before I reach the door Alistair steps in front of me growling, his hackles raised. I stop mid step, shocked. What the hell is my Gamma doing?!

What the hell are you doing, Alistair?!

You don't deserve to be Alpha! I will be Alpha!

What about Callum? Your pup?!

They will benefit from me being Alpha!

You will be executed for your treason, Alistair!

No, they won't, I will kill you before you harm my mate and pup!

Alistair launches at me, taking me by surprise and throwing him off my back. As he dives for my neck I buck him off, sending him crashing into the living room of the house. Pouncing on him I bite down on his neck, shaking vigorously causing him to howl in pain. Alistair, scrapes at my underbelly uselessly, causing blood to soak mine and his fur, trying to throw me off.

Just as I'm about to snap his neck once and for all I'm stopped by the scent of my mate.

"STOP!" Callum yells, pulling a barely conscious Alex up to his body. My whole body freezes when I spot the glittering silver knife pressed against my mates swollen belly.

With Alistair still pinned to the floor, using my paw, I raise my head and look straight into Alex's eyes. I can't allow anything to happen to him...

"If you kill my mate, I will kill yours and your baby!" Callum shouts as angry tears roll down his face. "Now shift back so we can talk, please." He whispers the last bit, pleading with me.

With a shake of Alex's head Callum growls and pricks his belly, drawing blood. Alex instantly stops moving and looks at me desperately. Slowly I allow my body to shift back and lift my body weight off of Alistair.

Instantly, Alistair has me in a head lock as is on the verge of snapping my neck when the last thing I expect to happen happens. Alex's father steps up from behind Callum and slits his throat before catching Alex and throwing him against the wall. Alistair growls at Carrick before letting go of me and attacking Carrick.

Both of them shift and go at each other with so much aggression, that I'm worried Alex will get caught in the middle of it.

I move over to Alex's side and cradle his unconscious body close to mine, shielding him from any further harm. Looking over to Carrick and Alistair, I see Carrick quickly end Alistair's life with a quick snap to his neck. Slowly he raises his gaze and meets mine, a feral look shining deep within his blue eyes.

Carrick stalks forward, like he is stalking a deer, ready to pounce on us. As he goes to launch at us, I shield Alex with my body, Zac comes out of nowhere and rips Carrick's throat out in once clean swipe of his claws.

Ignoring the all the bodies and blood scattered all over the house and across the front lawn outside, I scoop Alex up into my arms and carry him home. Zac and the rest of my warriors trail behind us, still in wolf form just to be safe that there are no more threats to their Luna.

-_______________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS LONG TIME NO SEE!! SORRY I ONLY JUST WENT THROUGH MY STORY AND REALISED THAT A CHAPTER WAS ACCIDENTALLY DELETED  SO HERE IT IS!!!