Chapter Twenty-Two

Justin

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Zac screams at me while smacking me upside the head. "Where the fuck is my sugar puff!?" Again with the smack upside my head.

Why the fuck am I being abused?

Hitting Zac's hands away, trying to ward off his abuse. "I don't know where Alex is."

"What the hell did you do!?" Zac tries to sit up, his face contorting in pain as he reaches for the bandage heavily rapped around his middle. Gently I place my hand on his should, pushing him back down.

"You are too sick to be sitting up" I scold him softly. I know I was a complete jerk to Alex but Zac, my Beta, is my priority right now.

"Why the hell are you here with me? You should be out looking for Alex, especially if he is carrying your child!" Zac shoos me off, claiming he needs his beauty sleep.

My step falters for a second when pain shoots through my leg. It feels like it has been broken... I look down at my leg, my brow scrunched up in confusion. There is nothing wrong with my leg. Shrugging it off I continue to walk out of Zac's room. I could really use a run, my wolf is restless. He keeps beating at my mind, creating a splitting headache, it's starting to piss me off.

Striping out of my clothes I welcome the familiar pain that comes with the shift. It's a comforting type of pain, one that instantly soothes my wild wolf. I let my control slip and allow my wolf to take control. At first he just roams around, marking his territory where he smells the other animals.

My wolf goes crazy when we catch the faint scent of our mate before sprinting in the direction. At the smell of smoke we push ourselves harder.

My heart breaks when we reach the car wreak, has anything happened to our pups or mate?! MY wolf allows me to take control as I inspect the crash.

After sniffing around the car for a while, my nose wrinkles when the familiar scent of a pack member reaches my sensitive nose. What the hell?

Zac? I send through our link.

HAVE YOU FOUND SUGAR PUFF?! He screams through.

No! But I have a scent here that is very familiar, I can't seem to place it though. My wolf sits his bum down.

Wait... what have you found?

Alex, must have been in a car accident because I can smell him all over this car. Zac... I don't know what to do. This is all my fault, if I had been a better mate Alex would be at home, barefoot and round with my child safe.

For a moment there was a pause.

You are right... YOU ARE THE WORST MATE EVER! A COMPLETE DICKHEAD, WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING THROUGH YOUR HEAD? YOUR MATE IS PREGOS! HE'S GOING TO BE EMOTIONAL!

My wolf lowers his head, placing his paws over our ears, why does he have to yell? After he has finished yelling at me he cuts the link, leaving me alone to hate myself.

++++++++

Alex

I growl at the man who dares touch my stomach, making him snatch it away before slapping me across the face.

"That's what you get, you little whore! Stop growling at me!" Grabbing a bucket full of ice cold water he throws it on me, only to follow with an other bucket filled with boiling hot water. I howl in pain as the hot water becomes more intense do to the cold water.

My pup move restlessly in my stomach as the rapid changes in temperature makes him upset. I rub my stomach soothingly, trying to get him to calm down because he is kicking the hell out of me. A gasp leaves me when my pup kicks me once more, it's getting to small in there for him.

"I think its time for our daily routine don't you think whore?" I quake in fear as he drags me up from my hair, ripping a scream from my throbbing throat. I have to be strong for my baby, I can't give them the satisfaction of breaking me.

My baby deserves a stronger dad.

I clamp my mouth shut as the cruel man drags me over to the chair that recently has become the main star in my nightmares. I will my face to remain blank as he straps me into the death trap.

"I wonder how much your body can take before Alpha Justin's heir dies?" My stomach rolls at the thought of loosing my child, but I just keep my mouth clamped shut and my face blank. I will not break.

+++++++

I wrap my arms around my stomach as I finally allow the tears to come. It's safe to cry now that he isn't here, it hurts so much to hold in all the pain. Where is my mate? Does he even love me anymore? Would he care if me or his pup died?

Justin?... Marshmallow?...

The emptiness in my chest is almost to much to bare. I want my mate and I can't even contact him.

Justin? Please, I need you, our pup needs you... I love you...

Alex, baby boy? Where are you?!

My wolf yips happily when Justin answers, he has missed his mate just as much as I have.

Justin, I'm so scared!

Shhh, it's ok baby boy, can you tell me where you are?

I don't know Marshmallow, it's so dark...

Ok, I need you to do me a favour and howl as loud as you can baby boy.

Why?

If you are close enough the pack and me should be able to hear.

I don't know Justin, what if they come back and hurt me more?

I just need you to trust me baby boy. Please?

With a deep breath I let my wolf take over and howl as loud as I can. The sound rings throughout the rafters, shaking the room.

Did you hear it Justin?

Yes, baby boy, very much!

"Hey! You little whore, what do you think you're doing?!" The cruel man runs down the stair and slaps me across the face, to keep me from howling more.

JUSTIN!

ALEX! I'm coming baby boy, just hang on please!

I love you...

I black out before Justin can reply. I welcome it with open arms, hoping it will take me away from all the pain.

____________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATE I HAD WRITERS BLOCK!! I JUST WANT TO GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO MY BEST FRIEND! SHE IS GETTING HER FIRST BOOK PUBLISHED!!  CONGRATS!!

ANYWHORE... LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

VOTE

FOLLOW

SHARE

COMMENT