"Thank you so much beta" said Anisha's mom as they bid bye to her after paying the fees and came out of the school. "Arrey Aunty how many times you will say thanks leave it na" said Ragini. "You are really very sweet. Your mom must be lucky to have a kid like you" said she and Ragini's smile faded. "Did I say anything wrong beta?" asked she worried. Ragini nodded her head smiling and they walked further.
_______________________________________x_______________________________________________
"Where is Ragzee?" asked Karan to Akshat and Laksh who came to class. Laksh closed his fist and Akshat observed it. "She will come in the second half" said Akshat smiling. "Why? Is she okay?" asked Karan concerned. Laksh fumed more. "Nothing Karan. She had some work" said Akshat smiling weakly at him. "Okay" said he.

"Hey Ragzee" called out Karan when he found Ragini entering the canteen. "Hey hai barfi" said she waving her hand and approached them. "Barfi?" said Tia who was passing by and looked at Ragini shocked. "You have any problem?" asked Ragini. "Why will I take panga with you Ragzee I love my beautiful face" said she scared and walked from there. Everyone burst out laughing. "Stop it yar" said Laksh who was busy staring Tiya lost. "Yeh lo Majnu is feeling bad" said Akshat looking at Laksh. "Shut up yar popu. Ek tho because of you both we broke up and you know I did not even kiss her" said Laksh. Ragini fumed and hit him on his head. "What the hell chudail" screamed Laksh rubbing his head. "Okay Ragzee come will go to class" said Karan and walked with her. "You had food?" asked Ragini. "Ya" said he. "She did not ask me?" said Laksh.

"Why do you care?" asked Akshat stuffing the paratha in his mouth. "Why will I care. I don't care" said he getting up. "Tiya.. Tiya...." he called and walked behind Tiya. "Ya ya I know how much you care" said Akshat smirking.
*************************************.*************************************************
"Anisha was really sweet. She is very intelligent" narrated Ragini to Karan. "You really did a great job Ragu" said he and Ragini's face became serious. "What happened?" asked he shaking her. She smiled at him weakly. "Don't call me that" said Ragini a bit serious. "Why?" asked he hesitant. "Please Karan" said she looking at him painfully. "Hey okay okay.

I'm sorry" said he cupping her face. She controlled her tears. "Are you okay?" asked he concerned. She nodded her head. Laksh who just entered class witnessed it and stopped his steps. He saw Karan cupping Ragini's face and consoling her and she smiling. "She never let anyone come near to her. Only in six months she has become so close to him. But why am I feeling bad?" thought Laksh and a tear dropped from his eye as if he lost her forever. Akshat placed his hand on Laksh's shoulder bringing him back to reality. He just wiped his face and walked. As he sat he saw Ragini laughing and she placed her head on his shoulder. She was behaving normally. That's how she behaves with all her friends. But why her behavior with Karan was irking him. He wasn't able to understand.
______________________________________________x_______________________________________
"Why don't you agree that you love her Laksh" said Sanskar when Laksh was busy punching the punching bag. "Have you gone mad bhai. Now I have to concentrate on Tiya. She is such hot and s*xy. Where is she and where is Ragini" said Laksh annoyed. "Thank god Ragzee is not like those butterflies" said Sanskar. "She can never be like them" said Laksh. "Let her never be like them Lucky, but you will surely realize her true beauty" said Sanskar.

Laksh burst out laughing and rolled on the floor. "Seriously bhai you do such hilarious jokes na my God. Ragzee and beautiful. OMG" said Laksh controlling his laugh. He looked behind Sanskar and found Ragini who was standing blank. "Wo I came to invite you for next Saturday's party" said Ragini. Her tears were fighting to roll down her cheeks. "Ragzee he was just..." said Sanskar trying to cover up Laksh.

"Next week Bade papa and Shona dee are coming to India so Poppy had kept a party for them. He told me to invite you" said she and ran out from there. "You hurt her again Laksh" said Sanskar sad. "Common bhai it's reality and she is well aware of it" said Laksh casually and continued punching.
_________________________________________x_____________________________________________
"What happened?" asked Karan when Ragini suddenly jerked in the class while the lecture was going on. She was breathing heavily and sweat had covered her face. "Sanky.. Sanky..." she whispered. "What?" asked he confused. "Hey Tiya look at the new love birds. I think they are kissing inside the class only so shamelessly" said one of the girl sitting beside Tiya. Laksh and Akshat heard them and looked at their right where Karan's back had covered Ragini. It looked like they were kissing but actually he was consoling her. "What the hell are you people talking" fumed Laksh.