In Which Blue Is The Savior

Hello hello new update yay

::Alfred's POV::

We were close. The castle was in view and people could be seen. "Lets attack." whispers one of the knights, "No that would be idiotic besides we're saving the people of the Hearts. That is priority." I whisper as I moved close along with the rest. "If we travel through the tunnels we'll be able to sneak to the dungeons." the rest of them nod as we moved closer and closer avoiding all knights and soldiers.

::Feli's POV::

I sat quietly on the concrete floor, I looked at Kiku sadly. He was traumatized, sick and wounded, everything was happening so fast. First Arthur was taken away from his son and lover, then Kiku was pronounced barren and finally the kingdom has fallen. I just want it to go back to the way it was....Arthur still with his family, Kiku happy, and the kingdom strong as ever.

I closed my eyes and began to pray...prey was something only I can do now. My last resort to this hell... The door to the cell open I look up and see Ludwig being pushed into the cell. I quickly scrambled towards him, "Ludwig..." I said softly he looked up at me his face battered and bruised. His nose bled a little along with a cut on his lip.

He looked down in shame, "I'm so sorry Feli....I'm so sorry Kiku...I couldn't protect any of you..." I sniffle, "Ludwig....Don't say that..." I say with a sigh. I watch as he slowly crawls over to where Kiku lay, he had a sheen of sweat on his forehead with cuts and bruises on his face as well.

"Please don't die-" we hear a clang I look up and see Alfred who pulled his sword out of on of the guards. The doors opened Ludwig and I got up. "Feli go I'll catch up." I nod and head out of the cell and led some of the women and children from where Alfred and the others came from.

I saw Ludwig carry Kiku in his arms with Alfred and his knights following behind until we heard the bells toll. "Hurry faster!" Alfred shouts we ran through the tunnels and out of the castle only to be greeted by some soldiers. Alfred and his knights ran out and attack them while I led the others who didn't die to the forest. We ran as fast as we could, I'm not ready to die... I could hear myself repeat over and over in my head. We could see the spade kingdom, I could see Briar. Everything is going to be alright!!!!

-a few hours later-

"How is he Feli?" I glance at Ludwig who was standing at the door way leaning against the frame. I smiled, "His fever went down." Ludwig sighs in relief, "Thank God..." I giggled in response going back to tending Kiku. Ludwig came up and pulled a chair next to me and sat down. I watch as he took a hold of his hand and gripped it tight.

I smiled brightly, "Help someone!!" I quickly stood up and went into the hallway to see Briar helping Knights and others into the hospital wing. "Alfred!" I shout meeting up with him, "Feliciano how is Kiku." Alfred was limping and using his sword as support. I helped Alfred into a bed and began tending him, "Thanks..." I nod in reply. He only had bruises abd nothing minor, "You'll be fine." I say with a gentle smile.

"Alfred..." We turn to see Arthur and Francis standing in the entrance to the hospital wing.

"Arthur...Francis...what are you doing here?"

OMG THIS CHAPTER SUCKED!!! Sorry filler chapter. Also should I make a new book that's UsUk and Mpreg or no because my friend wants me to write another story based on UsUk. So yeah PLEASE TELL ME IF I SHOULD!!!!!